+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES process for BPUT Odisha

amritadey

Jun 16, 2020
Hi amritadey and rohit51245,

Can you please post the exact BPUT address here to which the courier has to be sent out? Basically checking if any department/section needs to be put in there.

Thanks,
Manoj
Hi Manoj,
Sorry, but not sure about this. Somebody from the college sent that directly to BPUT. Maybe someone else would be able to help. The speed post tracking paper they sent to me as a proof didn’t have any department written though. You can ask this to BPUT themselves in the mail id written in above posts if you don’t get any answer here.

Vishy333

Apr 21, 2021
Heloo
Hi,

Yes, I could complete the process and it took me a month and a lot of follow-up mails. (This was for my husband. I studied from WBUT and they completed the entire process within a week.) BPUT was a pain to work with. However, the only good thing was that they replied over mail and only cost me Rs. 400/-.

The steps I followed -
1. Mail to informationofficer@bput.ac.in to know about the process.
2. They will mail you the process in the mail.
3. The mail will contain a form link. Download the appropriate form(ACA-01) for transcript, print it and fill it up.
4. The mail sent by BPUT will also contain a link of onlinesbi. Go to the link and make payment. For B.Tech it would be 400 for one transcript
5. Download the WES transcript request form and fill it up
6. Find someone who can do the following steps for you in Odisha or you will have to do it yourself. For us, contacting the college professors did the trick. They gave us the contact of the college personnel who could help us with this.
a. Send scanned copies of all filled up forms and SBI receipt to this person in Odisha
b. Ask him/her to get the ACA-01 form attested by principal of your college and to sign/stamp the WES form as required by your college
c. Ask the person to courier all such attested/stamped filled up forms to BPUT Rourkela together
7. Track the courier. Once it reaches BPUT, send a mail to informationofficer@bput.ac.in again to initiate the process. Mention your registration number in the subject. Mention that this is for WES in the mail body. Also mention the WES Ref number, attach marksheets and degree certificates.
9. Follow-up continuously.

BPUT will send transcript electronically by mail to WES. No need to courier it or send it physically to WES.

Hope this helps
Hi,

Yes, I could complete the process and it took me a month and a lot of follow-up mails. (This was for my husband. I studied from WBUT and they completed the entire process within a week.) BPUT was a pain to work with. However, the only good thing was that they replied over mail and only cost me Rs. 400/-.

The steps I followed -
3. The mail will contain a form link. Download the appropriate form(ACA-01) for transcript, print it and fill it up.
4. The mail sent by BPUT will also contain a link of onlinesbi. Go to the link and make payment. For B.Tech it would be 400 for one transcript
6. Find someone who can do the following steps for you in Odisha or you will have to do it yourself. For us, contacting the college professors did the trick. They gave us the contact of the college personnel who could help us with this.
a. Send scanned copies of all filled up forms and SBI receipt to this person in Odisha
b. Ask him/her to get the ACA-01 form attested by principal of your college and to sign/stamp the WES form as required by your college
c. Ask the person to courier all such attested/stamped filled up forms to BPUT Rourkela together
7. Track the courier. Once it reaches BPUT, send a mail to informationofficer@bput.ac.in again to initiate the process. Mention your registration number in the subject. Mention that this is for WES in the mail body. Also mention the WES Ref number, attach marksheets and degree certificates.

BPUT will send transcript electronically by mail to WES. No need to courier it or send it physically to WES.

Hope this helps
Hello amrita.
Thanks for sharing the info in details. I had one query regarding WES form where to download it if possible can you please share the link.

amritadey

Jun 16, 2020
Heloo

Hello amrita.
Thanks for sharing the info in details. I had one query regarding WES form where to download it if possible can you please share the link.
Hi,
As far as I remember, the form will be there to be downloaded in the WES website itself after completing payment and getting WES reference id. Sorry, don’t have the link with me.

patnaikmanoj

Apr 10, 2021
Hi Amrita,

I followed the process and sent the pacakge to bput through college. Now for last 1 week I have been following up and sending emails to
informationofficer@bput.ac.in. They are not responding and confirming the receival of the package. Do you have any other contact or you used to follow up with that email only? Thank you so much.

amritadey

Jun 16, 2020
Hi Amrita,

I followed the process and sent the pacakge to bput through college. Now for last 1 week I have been following up and sending emails to
informationofficer@bput.ac.in. They are not responding and confirming the receival of the package. Do you have any other contact or you used to follow up with that email only? Thank you so much.
Check with the courier if they have delivered the parcel to BPUT. I did the same. Once you have the confirmation you can try again. Don’t have any other contact. Sorry.

RobinM

Jul 24, 2021
Hi,

The steps I followed -

Hope this helps
Hi Amrita !!

Don't mind me for asking a silly question here. I was filling the WES form and when i choose University Education, I get to the drop down of choosing my institution. Now, Should I choose BPUT in the Institution or my college ? as my college name is pretty generic (Govt College of Engineering) I am not sure whether I am choosing the right college name and I am scared if thats gonna be a problem as BPUT provides the transcripts..Any Suggestions ?!

amritadey

Jun 16, 2020
Hi Amrita !!

Don't mind me for asking a silly question here. I was filling the WES form and when i choose University Education, I get to the drop down of choosing my institution. Now, Should I choose BPUT in the Institution or my college ? as my college name is pretty generic (Govt College of Engineering) I am not sure whether I am choosing the right college name and I am scared if thats gonna be a problem as BPUT provides the transcripts..Any Suggestions ?!
I checked my submitted form and could find that I put BPUT in the Institution field. Hope this helps :)

Reactions: RobinM
Jul 30, 2021
Hi All,

My college is affiliated with BPUT but the name of the college is not within the drop down list provided in Institution Name in WES portal. Can someone please let me know if I should put my college name or BPUT under the institution name in WES.

Thanks,
Prateek

Dec 6, 2021
For BPUT TRANSCRIPT, first you have to fill the bput transcript form,then you have to verify it or acknowledge it from your college with seal & signature of institution head on bput transcript form. Then you have to pay bput transcript fees through online or bank demand draft. After paying bput transcript fees,you have to submit the bput transcript form at the University. As per bput transcript timeline it can take some times for issuing it. Our Expert team will help you out get the transcript from Biju Patnaik Univerity of Technology,Roulkela within your time line.

Document Required for Bput Transcript::
  1. All Individual Mark sheets.
  2. Degree Certificate..
  3. WES/IQAS Transcript Request Form. ( If WES Evaluation Need)
  4. BPUT Transcript form.
  5. Aadhar Card/ Passport Scan copy.

Visit for more information : Bput Transcript Apply

Iti

Jun 2, 2023
Hi All,

I need to know the details process of Transcript for WES.
I studied from Silicon Institute of technology which comes under BPUT. Currently I am not in India. Please let me know the process.

Thanks & Regards;
Syed283
Hi, what was the process you have followed. Can you please help as I am also from same institute.