+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES process for BPUT Odisha

Syed283

Jul 12, 2018
Hi All,

I need to know the details process of Transcript for WES.
I studied from Silicon Institute of technology which comes under BPUT. Currently I am not in India. Please let me know the process.

Thanks & Regards;
Syed283

Syed283

Jul 12, 2018
I got my WES done.
Process: download online form from BPUT.
Fill the form, pay the fees and submit that to your corresponding college office in person. If you are not available, then anyone can submit on your behalf.
College will push that form to university, you can't track that, but you can check with your college.
University will issue transcript in next 15 days, you have to send someone to Rourkela BPUT office to collect the transcript.
Then you need to buy the envelope put the transcript inside and send to WES mailing address from the university Post office.

amritadey

Jun 16, 2020
Thanks for replying. I don’t have anybody there and don’t reside in Odhisa anymore. If there is no online process, will you be able to tell me any trustworthy agency who might help me to complete the process?

Lalitendu

Dec 24, 2020
Thanks for replying. I don’t have anybody there and don’t reside in Odhisa anymore. If there is no online process, will you be able to tell me any trustworthy agency who might help me to complete the process?
Hi,
Just want to know did u find anyone actually I am too not residing in odissa. So plz if u find any agency who can help let me know. Plz

amritadey

Jun 16, 2020
Hi,
Just want to know did u find anyone actually I am too not residing in odissa. So plz if u find any agency who can help let me know. Plz
Hi,

Yes, I could complete the process and it took me a month and a lot of follow-up mails. (This was for my husband. I studied from WBUT and they completed the entire process within a week.) BPUT was a pain to work with. However, the only good thing was that they replied over mail and only cost me Rs. 400/-.

The steps I followed -
1. Mail to informationofficer@bput.ac.in to know about the process.
2. They will mail you the process in the mail.
3. The mail will contain a form link. Download the appropriate form(ACA-01) for transcript, print it and fill it up.
4. The mail sent by BPUT will also contain a link of onlinesbi. Go to the link and make payment. For B.Tech it would be 400 for one transcript
5. Download the WES transcript request form and fill it up
6. Find someone who can do the following steps for you in Odisha or you will have to do it yourself. For us, contacting the college professors did the trick. They gave us the contact of the college personnel who could help us with this.
a. Send scanned copies of all filled up forms and SBI receipt to this person in Odisha
b. Ask him/her to get the ACA-01 form attested by principal of your college and to sign/stamp the WES form as required by your college
c. Ask the person to courier all such attested/stamped filled up forms to BPUT Rourkela together
7. Track the courier. Once it reaches BPUT, send a mail to informationofficer@bput.ac.in again to initiate the process. Mention your registration number in the subject. Mention that this is for WES in the mail body. Also mention the WES Ref number, attach marksheets and degree certificates.
9. Follow-up continuously.

BPUT will send transcript electronically by mail to WES. No need to courier it or send it physically to WES.

Hope this helps

Reactions: Lalitendu

amritadey

Jun 16, 2020
Thanks Amrita, is it not mandatory to send physical copies to WES for assessment?
Not anymore. WES is now accepting transcripts electronically from selected universities. You can also add your university to this list, if not already present. However, not sure of the process, as mine was already sending transcripts over email. Same for my husband’s university.

rohit51245

Jun 27, 2018
Not anymore. WES is now accepting transcripts electronically from selected universities. You can also add your university to this list, if not already present. However, not sure of the process, as mine was already sending transcripts over email. Same for my husband’s university.
Thanks Amrita, mine is BPUT. I have started the process. lets see.

rohit51245

Jun 27, 2018
My WES assessment was completed one week back. I followed the steps mentioned by Amrita above. Thanks a lot Amrita.
BPUT took around one month to send the transcripts to WES.