+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Procedures - University of Mumbai

partht

Aug 31, 2019
It took about 15 days to reach wes, at the time there was lock down in place though.
The instructions are pretty straight forward and clearly written, just be sure to enter the WES number exactly in the MU.AC website while creating your application.

Feb 2, 2020
It took about 15 days to reach wes, at the time there was lock down in place though.
The instructions are pretty straight forward and clearly written, just be sure to enter the WES number exactly in the MU.AC website while creating your application.
Alright, thanks. If you don't mind my asking what bachelors did you do and what was the ECA you received?

Aaisha09

Apr 27, 2017
Has anyone used the website - https://mu.etranscript.in/ .
Does anyone know about its authenticity?
WES now suggests this site for electronically sending the required documents.

Also, does anyone know how I can get my transcripts if I'm outside the country? I studied BMS at NMCCE.
Hello,

I'm in the same boat. Would you know if semesters 1-4 were issued by my college (mithibai college) and semester 5-6 were issued by University of Mumbai, would the University attest all of them? or would the semester 1-4 have to be separately attested by the college and then uploaded on the university portal?

Feb 2, 2020
You
Hello,

I'm in the same boat. Would you know if semesters 1-4 were issued by my college (mithibai college) and semester 5-6 were issued by University of Mumbai, would the University attest all of them? or would the semester 1-4 have to be separately attested by the college and then uploaded on the university portal?
You just need to get all transcripts from your college and then upload it on the university portal.. It will be attested and sent to wes electronically.

partht

Aug 31, 2019
Hey, I did Bachelors of Architecture(5 years) and it was evaluated as 4 years of Canadian Bachelors. you need to upload all marksheets to mu.ac portal, in my case 1st and 2nd year exam was conducted by college , therefore I had college marksheets and the 3rd 4th and 5th year were exams conducted by the university hence I had marksheets from the uni.
All of which I uploaded in the respective year upload box on the portal.
Incase you need any further help, please dm I will share my phone number

Vishal12345*

Nov 8, 2020
Hey, I did Bachelors of Architecture(5 years) and it was evaluated as 4 years of Canadian Bachelors. you need to upload all marksheets to mu.ac portal, in my case 1st and 2nd year exam was conducted by college , therefore I had college marksheets and the 3rd 4th and 5th year were exams conducted by the university hence I had marksheets from the uni.
All of which I uploaded in the respective year upload box on the portal.
Incase you need any further help, please dm I will share my phone number
Hi partht - Congtatulations on your evaluation! Just to reconfirm on what you said.... you uploaded all masksheets to mu.ac portal... Is it 'Marksheets' or 'Transcripts'? Your response would really help.

Vishal12345*

Nov 8, 2020
Dear Valued Members & Contributors - Its still not clear (and I see a lot of threads with no clear answer to it) on the point of Transcripts (not Marksheets) when it coms to applyting online for Mumbai University for ECA to WES.

1. Has anyone tried applyting on mu.ac with Marksheets only and without Transcripts?
2. Has anyone experienced rejection by mu.ac for not uploading 'Transcripts'?
3. Has anyone successfully got ECA done with Marksheets only on mu.ac (without uploading Transcripts)?

I see & read a lot of guidelines by WES and mu.ac. But want to hear personal experiences, than just guidelines.

partht

Aug 31, 2019
Hey, I did not have any transcripts, I just had the marksheets that I had got upon passing each exam and at end of sem.
Thanks

Dear Valued Members & Contributors - Its still not clear (and I see a lot of threads with no clear answer to it) on the point of Transcripts (not Marksheets) when it coms to applyting online for Mumbai University for ECA to WES.

1. Has anyone tried applyting on mu.ac with Marksheets only and without Transcripts?
2. Has anyone experienced rejection by mu.ac for not uploading 'Transcripts'?
3. Has anyone successfully got ECA done with Marksheets only on mu.ac (without uploading Transcripts)?

I see & read a lot of guidelines by WES and mu.ac. But want to hear personal experiences, than just guidelines.

Jaikisan Vaswani

Dec 12, 2020
Hi Partht, I uploaded marksheets in both marksheets and transcripts tab. How long did it take to receive WES evaluation report. Were you required to follow up with college or university after applying online? Thanks in advance.

partht

Aug 31, 2019
Hi Partht, I uploaded marksheets in both marksheets and transcripts tab. How long did it take to receive WES evaluation report. Were you required to follow up with college or university after applying online? Thanks in advance.
Hi, if youve applied through Mumbai university then it should take 15-20 days to reach wes digitally, and after that WES took 3-4 days.
I didnt need to followup with anyone.

Vishal12345*

Nov 8, 2020
For me, for over a month now, its still with Mumbai University. Status shows "Not reached verificaion process". Thier helpline chat response is that MU has sent email to my college for verification and they are waiting for my college to respond to MU via email. Unfortunately, in my case, my college is physically closed untill further notice, and my college do not respond to emails :( :(

partht

Aug 31, 2019
For me, for over a month now, its still with Mumbai University. Status shows "Not reached verificaion process". Thier helpline chat response is that MU has sent email to my college for verification and they are waiting for my college to respond to MU via email. Unfortunately, in my case, my college is physically closed untill further notice, and my college do not respond to emails :( :(
Oh then it may be so that the college is stopping the process. My case happened in May/June during peak lockdown, but somehow my college acknowledged the verification in 2/3 days. You can may be try talking to your dean or something, as this process is electronic and doesnt require any kind of wrtten consent from your college.

Jaikisan Vaswani

Dec 12, 2020
I think you should get in touch with your college. In my case, my college wants to see the original marksheets and pay some fee, post which they will send verfied email to MU.

Jaikisan Vaswani

Dec 12, 2020
I didn't show my original marksheets to my college till now. Today, my WES status changed to In progress and I received an email that all documents received by WES. and they are reviewing my evaluation. I, then checked the status on mu.etranscripts which shows documents sent to WES electronically. I didn't upload any transcripts. I had uploaded only marksheets. Fingers crossed. Hope WES processes it successfully.

Kash1995

Apr 23, 2021
@hds6825

What was your wife's WES evaluation?
I have a similar case - B.com from Mumbai University and M.com from IDOL Mumbai University just Part 1
Can you please help me with the details?