+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Procedures - University of Mumbai

Choudhary2800

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Hi Friends,

I have query about transcripts.
In 2019, I applied to Canadian College for study that time my college asked me for my college transcripts. I took transcripts from my college from India. That time only they told me that we issue transcripts only once.
Now, I want to apply for Canada PR, so I want to do Degree evaluation to WES. I had submitted my application through online portal of Mumbai University. And now I got response from University that please upload latest transcripts(Not older 1 year) and mine is 2 years older.

Anyone faced same issue? Please advise what should I do?

KabeerWest77

Feb 13, 2023
Someplace, Earth
Category........
FSW
I have a doubt here. I did my first year of college (BMM) from one college and my second and final year (BMM) from another college. Should I get transcripts from both my old and new college? So now I'll have three envelopes within my bigger envelope?

- C
Yes, a close friend of mine was in the same boat (change of colleges during BMM) - so Yes you do need Transcripts from all individual colleges attended as well as the Final Year marksheets directly from MU.
Though the entire Transcript upload process is online now { just google :- mu [dot] etranscript in }, so there's no question of mailing physical envelopes now.

pthathagar

Feb 22, 2022
Hi,
I have sent my sealed envelope of transcript to WES. They have accepted my one document as it was from Autonomous college. They have requested to send digital copy of another document as it is from university of Mumbai. I am currently in Canada and I am not clear how to request university of Mumbai to send this document to WES. Can anyone please guide me if they have come across any similar situation?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,
I have sent my sealed envelope of transcript to WES. They have accepted my one document as it was from Autonomous college. They have requested to send digital copy of another document as it is from university of Mumbai. I am currently in Canada and I am not clear how to request university of Mumbai to send this document to WES. Can anyone please guide me if they have come across any similar situation?
Every Uni usually have this process these days. You need to contact the admission deptt of your Uni. They will charge a fee and will send your docs to WES directly.

Choudhary2800

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Hi,
Contact to Mumbai university what’s app helpline no. You may receive late reply but you will get reply definitely. They helps alot.