+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Procedures - University of Mumbai

amtak

Apr 2, 2019
W
Hi,
I've done my bachelor's in science from Mumbai university and part time masters in marketing from Mumbai university (via sfimar college)
I got all my bachelor's and master's marksheets and degree certificates attested from the churchgate branch of the university. (I can share the process with you if you like)
I had these documents sent to wes. They accepted my bachelor's marksheets but have rejected my master's marksheets saying that both the marksheets issued in the third year need be issued by the university itself... But in my case and also most likely in your wife's case the last year marksheets are issued by college for SEM 1 and university for SEM 2.
When I contacted them and explained this to them, they have asked me to ask my university to send them a letter printed on Mumbai university's letterhead stating the details that I mentioned to them over the call.
Now I'm not sure if the university will do this for me...
Currently I'm trying to figure if this is possible...
You may want to see if IQAS will process your documents without this additional requirement of a letter from the university
when did you send the documents to WES? How long is the process with IQAS?

BA_LEE

Apr 1, 2019
W

when did you send the documents to WES? How long is the process with IQAS?
I sent my documents to Wes on the 10th of April. They received it around the 16th of april. And I received their feedback on the 14th of May. IQAS I believe takes around 6 months... This is from what I have read in many other forums.. i know that Wes is the fastest among all of the evaluation agemagen

BA_LEE

Apr 1, 2019
I sent my documents to Wes on the 10th of April. They received it around the 16th of april. And I received their feedback on the 14th of May. IQAS I believe takes around 6 months... This is from what I have read in many other forums.. i know that Wes is the fastest among all of the evaluation agemagen
Among all of the evaluation agencies*

amtak

Apr 2, 2019
Also, did you send the attested marksheets to WES or did you send transcripts also along with the same?

BA_LEE

Apr 1, 2019
That could be the reason, no? I have sent my transcripts as well.
So you've already sent your documents to Wes?
What's the process you followed for getting transcripts from ruparel and did Mumbai university attest those transcripts?
Am I right in assuming that ruparel issued transcripts on their letterhead?

amtak

Apr 2, 2019
So you've already sent your documents to Wes?
What's the process you followed for getting transcripts from ruparel and did Mumbai university attest those transcripts?
Am I right in assuming that ruparel issued transcripts on their letterhead?
Yes, I have already sent my documents to WES. I applied in person for my transcripts at Ruparel with my all 3 years mark-sheets. Similar process was followed for masters transcripts as well.

Both colleges issued transcripts of their respective letterheads with stamps.

BA_LEE

Apr 1, 2019
That could be the reason, no? I have sent my transcripts as well.
From what I have read on Wes website, they state that the transcripts have to be issued and Attested by the Mumbai university and not issued from the college... unless the college is an autonomous college.

amtak

Apr 2, 2019
From what I have read on Wes website, they state that the transcripts have to be issued and Attested by the Mumbai university and not issued from the college... unless the college is an autonomous college.
You can get the transcripts issued by college but they have to be attested by university. That is what I did. I saw a lot of people at churchgate who were doing the same stuff as what I did.

BA_LEE

Apr 1, 2019
Yes, I have already sent my documents to WES. I applied in person for my transcripts at Ruparel with my all 3 years mark-sheets. Similar process was followed for masters transcripts as well.

Both colleges issued transcripts of their respective letterheads with stamps.
Did Mumbai university attest those transcripts
You can get the transcripts issued by college but they have to be attested by university. That is what I did. I saw a lot of people at churchgate who were doing the same stuff as what I did.
Oh ok... Has Wes gotten back to you regarding your documents? They replied to me about my documents almost a month later from the date they received my documents...

amtak

Apr 2, 2019
Did Mumbai university attest those transcripts

Oh ok... Has Wes gotten back to you regarding your documents? They replied to me about my documents almost a month later from the date they received my documents...

Yes, Mumbai University attested the transcripts. WES has received my documents on 25 April and I am waiting to hear from them.

BA_LEE

Apr 1, 2019
Yes, Mumbai University attested the transcripts. WES has received my documents on 25 April and I am waiting to hear from them.
Ok... Please let me know what they reply to you... You are the only person who has the same education qualifications as me. Wes should reply to you sometime end of next week. I'm saying this purely based on my own timeline with Wes. Thank you... Will await your reply....

amtak

Apr 2, 2019
I
Ok... Please let me know what they reply to you... You are the only person who has the same education qualifications as me. Wes should reply to you sometime end of next week. I'm saying this purely based on my own timeline with Wes. Thank you... Will await your reply....
I am sure there are many more as well. I can say this because both the colleges were aware of WES and they featured in the drop down list of WES

BA_LEE

Apr 1, 2019
I

I am sure there are many more as well. I can say this because both the colleges were aware of WES and they featured in the drop down list of WES
Yes true. But in my case Wes has actually replied to me saying my master's marksheets are not accepted by them... So this indicates that they either may not be aware of the part time program or I needed to submit some more documents for them to accept my master's