+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES problem with HEC attestation from Karachi??????

mfurqan08

Oct 26, 2017
can anybody help me how to resolve this problem.

Whenever i contacted WES they said contact hec and hec is saying it is attested.

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
I sent my documents (photocopies of my degree's and transcripts) to WES after attesting them from HEC.

now for the last 1 month WES website is saying

Not Accepted
"Reason: The attestation status on the HEC website for this document does not indicate "Attested"."

when i contacted HEC they are saying

"The online database which is visible to WES shows status "Attested" "

My Educational assessment has been on hold since 12 sept 2017.
Do you have HEC account? You can see your document status online by yourself, if it is OKAY then WES can verify your attestation.

FazKhan

Jul 15, 2013
hello Guys,
I want to apply for ECA from WES. I have attested my Bachelor degree from HEC karachi office in sealed white envelope.
I have completed my Master degree from London.
My question is;
Do I need to send Intermediate certificate too to WES ?

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
hello Guys,
I want to apply for ECA from WES. I have attested my Bachelor degree from HEC karachi office in sealed white envelope.
I have completed my Master degree from London.
My question is;
Do I need to send Intermediate certificate too to WES ?
1- create WES online account and get the reference number.
2- which degree you want to assess send to WES. In your case send your HEC sealed envelop (bachelors degree) to WES. They will check and inform you to send HSC Certificate attested and sealed by IBSE Karachi.
3- IBSE Interboard secondary education make your attestations and courier as well. You need to pay the courier charges and attestation charges.

Thanks, Bye

yasirszabian

Jun 30, 2018
Hello Guys ,

I have applied for Document evakuation to WES Canada . My batchelor degree and master degree documnets were attested from islamabad HEC office on 21st may and received at WES on 28 may 2018 . but on 22 june my status changed to on hold saying that HEC website do indicate my degree status as attested . I have checked with HEC officials they have confirmed me that now your degree status is showing as attested . I had also inquire to WES also and request them to check my status again . Now i want to know if WES will reply me same that they are still not appear as attested , should i send them new documents again in sealed envelop that will cost me again definitly or should i cancel my order and apply through some other Service providers like ICAS etc . do they refund the amount or cut service cost etc . they take too much time on every step .. suggestion required please .

Thanks

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hello Guys ,

I have applied for Document evakuation to WES Canada . My batchelor degree and master degree documnets were attested from islamabad HEC office on 21st may and received at WES on 28 may 2018 . but on 22 june my status changed to on hold saying that HEC website do indicate my degree status as attested . I have checked with HEC officials they have confirmed me that now your degree status is showing as attested . I had also inquire to WES also and request them to check my status again . Now i want to know if WES will reply me same that they are still not appear as attested , should i send them new documents again in sealed envelop that will cost me again definitly or should i cancel my order and apply through some other Service providers like ICAS etc . do they refund the amount or cut service cost etc . they take too much time on every step .. suggestion required please .

Thanks
Dear,

I advise you for patience and wait for WES reply. HEC update all information online for any evaluation service, so this is the thing which has confirmed to you from HEC now. Keep following WES site and if they did not give you any response then email them again.

I hope it will solve, but stick with WES. I hope your institution is in WES list. If it is not, then you must go for other evaluation service provider e.g ICAS or IQAS. No need to resubmit the docs, is just matter of online validation.

Thank you

yasirszabian

Jun 30, 2018
Thanks fahad for the reply , I am waiting for WES response , i had mailed them on wednesday and friday and request them to check my status again . My institutions are in thier go ahead lists so its just that HEC online attested status problam i am going through . which was assured from HEC that it is corrected against each ticket number .

binjay

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Thanks fahad for the reply , I am waiting for WES response , i had mailed them on wednesday and friday and request them to check my status again . My institutions are in thier go ahead lists so its just that HEC online attested status problam i am going through . which was assured from HEC that it is corrected against each ticket number .
hello yasir,
Have you gotten a reply from WES yet? Is the update finally changed to "attested" on HEC website?