+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES problem with HEC attestation from Karachi??????

stone hearted

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

please guide me that whether WES is making issues with the applications attested from HEC karachi? some of my friends said that they are not accepting HEC attestation from Karachi, but they need from Islamabad. Can anyone share his/her experience if he/ she has attested from HEC karachi and got this kind of requirement from WES? or instead of karachi attestation got positive response ftom WES. Your prompt response shall be highly worthful on the matter.....

nabilkhan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am also looking for same information............anyone can help please....
thanks in advance

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
stone hearted said:
Dear All,

please guide me that whether WES is making issues with the applications attested from HEC karachi? some of my friends said that they are not accepting HEC attestation from Karachi, but they need from Islamabad. Can anyone share his/her experience if he/ she has attested from HEC karachi and got this kind of requirement from WES? or instead of karachi attestation got positive response ftom WES. Your prompt response shall be highly worthful on the matter.....
Dear Stone,

I sealed my HEC attested documents via HEC karachi office. The Karachi is specifically specified on stamp on envelop and the documents were accepted.

Reactions: mtk_070

YehCanada

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-July-2014
Doc's Request.
21-January-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the package
File Transfer...
SLU 20-March-2015
Med's Request
26-March-2015
Med's Done....
15-April-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-September-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-October-2015
stone hearted said:
Dear All,

I believe islamabad use the standard brown envelope with 3 red stamp on it.

If karachi office is doing the same then there would not be any issue....

Plus I believe each photocopy l have a unique number of attestation which WES check by having an authorized access.

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ECA authorities such as WES, ICAS do require us to have our documents sealed from HEC Islamabad office.

They don't accept documents sealed by "camp offices" or "regional offices" such as Lahore, Karachi, etc etc.

(1) They claim "since HEC camp offices sometimes perform ill-advised attestations, that is why we don't accept documents from them". To some extent they are right. Usually there are no guys at camp offices who know/understand rules & regulations through which documents are attested. For attestation rules & regulations the camp office guys refer to people at Islamabad office

I know of this since I recently had my documents attested from Lahore office. In my case, Lahore camp office people would always refer to guys at Islamabad office to confirm HEC's policy or rules & regulations with respect to my credentials.

(2) Also, there has been significant communication between HEC and foreign ECA performing authorities such as WES, ICAS, etc etc with regard to attestation from camp offices. As it stands, these communication(s) have not yet materialized into something practical/concrete that would help us.

Foreign organizations have knowledge of the above. Naturally they accept sealed envelopes containing official documents only from HEC Islamabad office.

MSMPK

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
26-02-2015 (MR, PCC etc)
Nomination.....
13-11-2014 (CC Charged)
AOR Received.
25-11-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with the application!
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-02-2015 & Second Line: 20-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015 & Third Line: 24-03-2015
Interview........
N/A & Decision Made: 31-03-2015
Passport Req..
01-04-2015 & Submitted: 03-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015 & PP Received: 27-04-2015
LANDED..........
Insha Allah soon!
hariskhan said:
ECA authorities such as WES, ICAS do require us to have our documents sealed from HEC Islamabad office.

They don't accept documents sealed by "camp offices" or "regional offices" such as Lahore, Karachi, etc etc.

(1) They claim "since HEC camp offices sometimes perform ill-advised attestations, that is why we don't accept documents from them". To some extent they are right. Usually there are no guys at camp offices who know/understand rules & regulations through which documents are attested. For attestation rules & regulations the camp office guys refer to people at Islamabad office

I know of this since I recently had my documents attested from Lahore office. In my case, Lahore camp office people would always refer to guys at Islamabad office to confirm HEC's policy or rules & regulations with respect to my credentials.

(2) Also, there has been significant communication between HEC and foreign ECA performing authorities such as WES, ICAS, etc etc with regard to attestation from camp offices. As it stands, these communication(s) have not yet materialized into something practical/concrete that would help us.

Foreign organizations have knowledge of the above. Naturally they accept sealed envelopes containing official documents only from HEC Islamabad office.
Bro! Were did you get this information from as my docs were sealed by HEC lahore office in May 2014 (at that time HEC khi had not started attestation) and then they were placed in white envelope (provided by me)
The assistant director registration sealed, signed and stamped the envelope. These docs were easily accepted by WES.

Good luck!

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MSMPK said:
Bro! Were did you get this information from as my docs were sealed by HEC lahore office in May 2014 (at that time HEC khi had not started attestation) and then they were placed in white envelope (provided by me)
The assistant director registration sealed, signed and stamped the envelope. These docs were easily accepted by WES.

Good luck!
Yes, WES isn't strict in this. They don't say to get it done from HEC Islamabad office only. Its however written on ICAS website in bold to get documents sealed from Islamabad office.

I contacted ICAS support around 14-Oct-2014. They confirmed it. For ICAS visit this page. On it they say, in bold;

Please note that the attestation package must be prepared by the HEC Islamabad office. Documents attested by the regional centres will not be accepted.

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
Dear Haris,

I strongly disagree with your statement regarding WES as I got the attested documents (attestation form Islamabad Office) in sealed envelop from Karachi office and the AD of karachi office signed it and HEC Karachi Office stamp was placed on the envelop. WES accepted the document with out any issue.

You may be write about ICAS.

hariskhan said:

SMFAHAD

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014 Alhamdulillah
Hi all ...

WES does not create issues for this ... I got my envelopes sealed by myself from HSC InterBoard from karachi and WES accepted it ... My docs related to SSC and HSC exam certificates ..

Cheers

MSMPK

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
26-02-2015 (MR, PCC etc)
Nomination.....
13-11-2014 (CC Charged)
AOR Received.
25-11-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with the application!
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-02-2015 & Second Line: 20-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015 & Third Line: 24-03-2015
Interview........
N/A & Decision Made: 31-03-2015
Passport Req..
01-04-2015 & Submitted: 03-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015 & PP Received: 27-04-2015
LANDED..........
Insha Allah soon!
hariskhan said:
Yes, WES isn't strict in this. They don't say to get it done from HEC Islamabad office only. Its however written on ICAS website in bold to get documents sealed from Islamabad office.

I contacted ICAS support around 14-Oct-2014. They confirmed it. For ICAS visit this page. On it they say, in bold;

Please note that the attestation package must be prepared by the HEC Islamabad office. Documents attested by the regional centres will not be accepted.
Thanks man but I was talking about WES and sorry was not aware about the ICAS, thanks for the informing me about the bold :p information, thanks and +1 for informing me 8)
Good Luck Bro!

oraclefusions

May 28, 2016
For WES they mentioned on their site

"The HEC must confirm the attestation on their website. If the confirmation is not posted on the HEC website, WES will not accept the document"

So apart from sealed docs, how hec will display attestation on their website?? how to complete the above statement requirement.

Also I have bach/masters degree, do I still need my ssc and hsc certificates attested and also the board need to send to wes directly?? how?

cheers

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
oraclefusions said:
For WES they mentioned on their site

"The HEC must confirm the attestation on their website. If the confirmation is not posted on the HEC website, WES will not accept the document"

So apart from sealed docs, how hec will display attestation on their website?? how to complete the above statement requirement.

Also I have bach/masters degree, do I still need my ssc and hsc certificates attested and also the board need to send to wes directly?? how?

cheers
This is a pretty old thread so you should ignore it. Regarding your query, you will need to get your both masters and bachelors credentials (degrees and marksheets) attested from HEC in a sealed envelope and post to WES directly.

For HSC, you will need to bring copies of your HSC documents to BIK along with filled WES Academic Record Form and HSC admin staff will do the rest and post copies of attested HSC certificate and marksheet to WES directly. You will need to pay the fees for this service.

SSC attested credentials do not need to be submitted to WES.

oraclefusions

May 28, 2016
arsal385 said:
This is a pretty old thread so you should ignore it. Regarding your query, you will need to get your both masters and bachelors credentials (degrees and marksheets) attested from HEC in a sealed envelope and post to WES directly.

For HSC, you will need to bring copies of your HSC documents to BIK along with filled WES Academic Record Form and HSC admin staff will do the rest and post copies of attested HSC certificate and marksheet to WES directly. You will need to pay the fees for this service.

SSC attested credentials do not need to be submitted to WES.
Many thanks for your reply. You still did not clarify how to address wes asking that HEC will confirm attestation for my documents on THEIR website?? or is this not required.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
oraclefusions said:
Many thanks for your reply. You still did not clarify how to address wes asking that HEC will confirm attestation for my documents on THEIR website?? or is this not required.
This is WES task. You shouldn't be worried about it. HEC has given internal access to WES to verify the documents attested by HEC.

HEC once attested your documents, they will publish your the attestation detail on their internal database and WES has access to verify that information.

mfurqan08

Oct 26, 2017
I sent my documents (photocopies of my degree's and transcripts) to WES after attesting them from HEC.

now for the last 1 month WES website is saying

Not Accepted
"Reason: The attestation status on the HEC website for this document does not indicate "Attested"."

when i contacted HEC they are saying

"The online database which is visible to WES shows status "Attested" "

My Educational assessment has been on hold since 12 sept 2017.