09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hello,
Am in a same situation now. Getting the Masters original degree is difficult.
Is it enough if we submit the Ph.D alone?
Depends. I'm my case yes it was enough. I recieved my PR today

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Create wes account and pay. The online account will show you procedure and documents to follow.

Sen88

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Can someone tell me how to send Indian PhD documents to WES from different city?

1. University is not progressive and someone should be there in person to get sealed envelopes and submit it. How to do this now?

2. WES said I need to submit my annual marksheet of my degree. How can we get annual marksheet for PhD? Please suggest if someone has already achieved it

3. Is it okay to get the sealed envelope with university name as FROM and submit at courier service company? Because University is not putting effort to deal with couriers. Very slow.

Replies are much appreciated!

Z86

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Can someone tell me how to send Indian PhD documents to WES from different city?

1. University is not progressive and someone should be there in person to get sealed envelopes and submit it. How to do this now?

2. WES said I need to submit my annual marksheet of my degree. How can we get annual marksheet for PhD? Please suggest if someone has already achieved it

3. Is it okay to get the sealed envelope with university name as FROM and submit at courier service company? Because University is not putting effort to deal with couriers. Very slow.

Replies are much appreciated!
I went thru itranscripts and got the wes done. This was for Bharathiyar university.

Sen88

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
I went thru itranscripts and got the wes done. This was for Bharathiyar university.
Thank you very much for your reply. According to the changes from 2018, WES is only accepting if it is sent directly by University and not through agents or we cannot collect and post it.

So did they accept documents through itranscripts? And another important question.. Did you submit annual marksheet too?

Z86

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Thank you very much for your reply. According to the changes from 2018, WES is only accepting if it is sent directly by University and not through agents or we cannot collect and post it.

So did they accept documents through itranscripts? And another important question.. Did you submit annual marksheet too?
Yes they accepted thru itranscripts. Did not submit any annual marksheets.

Also the documents will be sent from university only. Itranscript will help in the process.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Does anyone know how should I get my PHd evaluated from WES. Please help if anyone has completed PHd evaluation with WES as I am not able to find any answer around this topic.

Question is two fold
1. Does WES recognize Phd completed in India as equivalent to Canada PHd ?
2. In order to establish my case for PHd do I need get every educational credential evaluated ? E.g. In my case I have BSc. + MSc + PHd in order to obtain the WES evalaution for PHd do I need to get all degree's evaluated ?

rawalms

Jul 8, 2020
Hi. Pray you are well. Request urgent guidance. Had spent ~6 years in PhD, and clearly mentioned it along with Doctor of Philosophy before making WES $ payment. "Doctoral degree conferral" had NOT come and Academic Records request form came, which is exactly same for UG, Masters/PG courses & PhD under login. Since University had refused to accept Academic Records form stating that our was valid 6 year PhD, had requested WES to update "Doctoral degree conferral" along with above reason. All our other transcripts & attestation of Masters and UG had already got over, and we're still awaiting WES feedback. Kindly advise if you OR any one you know had faced similar issue. If yes, request to guide us as it has been very long. Really appreciate +ve help please. Many many thanks, in advance!!!

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hi. Pray you are well. Request urgent guidance. Had spent ~6 years in PhD, and clearly mentioned it along with Doctor of Philosophy before making WES $ payment. "Doctoral degree conferral" had NOT come and Academic Records request form came, which is exactly same for UG, Masters/PG courses & PhD under login. Since University had refused to accept Academic Records form stating that our was valid 6 year PhD, had requested WES to update "Doctoral degree conferral" along with above reason. All our other transcripts & attestation of Masters and UG had already got over, and we're still awaiting WES feedback. Kindly advise if you OR any one you know had faced similar issue. If yes, request to guide us as it has been very long. Really appreciate +ve help please. Many many thanks, in advance!!!
Do you have PhD certificate ?

asim.tgi

Aug 20, 2020
Ok. In that case may be I send them phd and masters documents for just phd evaluation as my phd 2 years only as I had masters 2 years. Do they have min..phd duration?

Phd evaluation will give me max points then why need all credentials assesed.?
Since, you receive your PR, so i have a question, did WES evaluated your PhD degree of 2 year as Canadian PhD equivalent?

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Since, you receive your PR, so i have a question, did WES evaluated your PhD degree of 2 year as Canadian PhD equivalent?
Yes

ahmad.kassir

Jul 24, 2020
Hi All,

I have recently sent all my attested documents to WES for evaluation. I have sent my attested and sealed Ph.D. certificate that WES has accepted. But WES also asked me to sent a Confirmation of Doctoral Degree.
Now I have no idea what should I sent for this- as I have already sent my attested Ph.D. degree certificate. When I check the requirement, this is what is given at website

"If you completed a doctoral degree, a written statement from the awarding institution indicating the date your degree was conferred and your major is also required. The WES confirmation of doctoral degree conferral form (https://applications.wes.org/onlineapp/pdf/ca/degreeconferral.pdf ) may be used for this purpose."

- Now, What Should I Do? Shall I request my previous university to fill and sign this degree conferral form along with the degree certificate and sent them again?
- If I only get this doctoral degree conferral form attested and sent in a sealed envelope. Would that be ok?
- Have anybody has evaluated his/her Ph.D. degree from WES? If yes, I would highly appreciate if you will share the information that you sent to this section.

I look forward to the reply.

Many Thanks,
Did yo

ahmad.kassir

Jul 24, 2020
Hi All,

I have recently sent all my attested documents to WES for evaluation. I have sent my attested and sealed Ph.D. certificate that WES has accepted. But WES also asked me to sent a Confirmation of Doctoral Degree.
Now I have no idea what should I sent for this- as I have already sent my attested Ph.D. degree certificate. When I check the requirement, this is what is given at website

"If you completed a doctoral degree, a written statement from the awarding institution indicating the date your degree was conferred and your major is also required. The WES confirmation of doctoral degree conferral form (https://applications.wes.org/onlineapp/pdf/ca/degreeconferral.pdf ) may be used for this purpose."

- Now, What Should I Do? Shall I request my previous university to fill and sign this degree conferral form along with the degree certificate and sent them again?
- If I only get this doctoral degree conferral form attested and sent in a sealed envelope. Would that be ok?
- Have anybody has evaluated his/her Ph.D. degree from WES? If yes, I would highly appreciate if you will share the information that you sent to this section.

I look forward to the reply.

Many Thanks,
Did you send the confirmation? What was the result