+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES payment issue

lastwayout

Jan 21, 2018
Hi,

I created my WES profile and was unable to make payment through credit card and chose the other payment option "western union money transfer" and did not make payment but i received the WES reference number. When I logged in again next day and resumed my application and clicked on to make payment, it took me to credit card details screen for making payment and this time payment was successfully made through credit card.

Now my application shows "we have received your payment" under the Completed section and it shows "waiting for your documents" under the Pending section. When I chick on "view my application", this shows "selected payment method is western union money transfer and payment due is 233 CAD."

So, at one in application it shows "payment received" and at other place it is saying something else. payment has been made from my credit card (shows in my credit card bill). When I inquired them about this inconsistency through their email/contact form, i received a reply after 7-8 days saying "as per our records, we have not received your payment."

how the hell should I resolve this, did anyone else also faced this unfortunate situation ? they do not have a proper email id where I can attach evidence of this payment. Is there a way to attach files in their email contact form ?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi,

I created my WES profile and was unable to make payment through credit card and chose the other payment option "western union money transfer" and did not make payment but i received the WES reference number. When I logged in again next day and resumed my application and clicked on to make payment, it took me to credit card details screen for making payment and this time payment was successfully made through credit card.

Now my application shows "we have received your payment" under the Completed section and it shows "waiting for your documents" under the Pending section. When I chick on "view my application", this shows "selected payment method is western union money transfer and payment due is 233 CAD."

So, at one in application it shows "payment received" and at other place it is saying something else. payment has been made from my credit card (shows in my credit card bill). When I inquired them about this inconsistency through their email/contact form, i received a reply after 7-8 days saying "as per our records, we have not received your payment."

how the hell should I resolve this, did anyone else also faced this unfortunate situation ? they do not have a proper email id where I can attach evidence of this payment. Is there a way to attach files in their email contact form ?
Use the Contact Us link in your account to send them a message.

lastwayout

Jan 21, 2018
Use the Contact Us link in your account to send them a message.
actually I did message them.....and the reply I got was:

i received a reply after 7-8 days saying "as per our records, we have not received your payment."..........unsure what to do next, even under Payment history it shows "payment has been made"

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
actually I did message them.....and the reply I got was:

i received a reply after 7-8 days saying "as per our records, we have not received your payment."..........unsure what to do next, even under Payment history it shows "payment has been made"
Did you send them the payment receipt and the confirmation number or transaction id? Try sending that and ask them to check it. Also, contact your bank and ask them if the payment went through.

lastwayout

Jan 21, 2018
Did you send them the payment receipt and the confirmation number or transaction id? Try sending that and ask them to check it. Also, contact your bank and ask them if the payment went through.
Thanks for your reply........I did not receive any payment receipt, but the payment shows under "Payment history" in WES account........Simultaneously, I did check with the bank and they mentioned the payment has been cleared/made from their side and as per them the payment did go through and yes they also gave me a Transaction ID.......also, this payment shows in my recently received credit card bill for the cycle ending 23rd Mar

Btw, I missed to mention in the initial post, I have also received the Reference Number (Isn't it that one can't receive the Reference Number without making payment ?).........I was expecting that they would reply saying this is a known glitch from their end and I can send documents, but it seems more messier than I thought

As suggested by you, I will try messaging them again and this time I will include the Transaction ID as well, which my bank gave me

Last edited:

Mrs.Sai

Apr 25, 2018
I got a doubt.

I selected payment method as Western union and printed a quote.But due to long weekend i couldn't do the payment with that quote.So if i take another quote will the WES reference ID changes?

njay91

Star Member
Aug 29, 2017
Kochi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Hi,

Hi,

Hi
I am also in the same situation.I accidentally clicked western union and submitted my application,In my payment info it shows that payment is due through Western union transfer.Is it gonna be a problem if I pay through Credit Card option instead?
Kindly reply from your experience.

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
You are making me a bit worried too Earlier i thought that could be some system problem. I chose check method but paid through western union. So on my main page it shows 'payment recieved'. But in 'view my application', it shows 'Selected payment method is Check/Money Order. Your total balance due is $120.91'.
I assume that it could be because i didnt make the payment at the time of creating the profile and not with the selected method, and there is nothing to worry about. By the way my current status is 'Waiting for documents'.

njay91

Star Member
Aug 29, 2017
Kochi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
You are making me a bit worried too Earlier i thought that could be some system problem. I chose check method but paid through western union. So on my main page it shows 'payment recieved'. But in 'view my application', it shows 'Selected payment method is Check/Money Order. Your total balance due is $120.91'.
I assume that it could be because i didnt make the payment at the time of creating the profile and not with the selected method, and there is nothing to worry about. By the way my current status is 'Waiting for documents'.
Hi
How did you pay through Western Union? I chose ICICI bank for payment through Western Union.I rounded the figure $120.91 to $121.I visited their branch this afternoon and they asked me to transfer money to their account. They are not mentioning anything about their service charges.Do I have to pay additional service charges?

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
Hi
How did you pay through Western Union? I chose ICICI bank for payment through Western Union.I rounded the figure $120.91 to $121.I visited their branch this afternoon and they asked me to transfer money to their account. They are not mentioning anything about their service charges.Do I have to pay additional service charges?
Lol i would sound naive in that case but to be honest i didnt ask them about canadian dollar rates on that day. They asked me 7000 rupees and i paid.

Reactions: njay91

Lechu

Aug 1, 2018
Hi,

Hello
Is you issue regarding Wes payment is resolved??
I have created the account by clicking Western Union money transfer and I got the reference number... And now it is showing credit card payment option.. can I proceed with that or should I make payment through Western Union as I have selected that while creating the account. Also will the reference number change after making payment???
Please give me a reply... It's very urgent

lastwayout

Jan 21, 2018
Hello
Is you issue regarding Wes payment is resolved??
I have created the account by clicking Western Union money transfer and I got the reference number... And now it is showing credit card payment option.. can I proceed with that or should I make payment through Western Union as I have selected that while creating the account. Also will the reference number change after making payment???
Please give me a reply... It's very urgent
It was resolved eventually.......when i wrote to them for 1st time, they said they have not received my payment......then I wrote again explaining my situation in more detail, they then mailed me the payment receipt and I included it with the transcripts I sent at their address.........after which I received the ECA report

Satvvinder

Sep 8, 2018
I completed my Wes application on 6th sep but for the last two days it is showing the same message,” please allow 15 minutes for update” moreover i am unable to change payment method from Money order to credit card , but make payment icon is inactive... somebody please guide

Ajay_Aspire

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
I completed my Wes application on 6th sep but for the last two days it is showing the same message,” please allow 15 minutes for update” moreover i am unable to change payment method from Money order to credit card , but make payment icon is inactive... somebody please guide
It happens sometimes. If nothing works out, create a new login id and submit a new application. I had to do the same

Sherly

Jan 11, 2019
Iam also facing the same problem. Please help guys.