+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Pakistan

adnan_yousaf

Aug 25, 2018

I have copy and pasted the part of the document from wes stating the verification of my BBA (2 Year Degree) as a diploma.

Basically i did a 2 year associate degree from VU and then applied for verification from HEC and then sent it over to WES for verification. Since then i have completed my 4 year graduation from VU. Now VU is telling me to send back the 2 year degree for issuance of the 4 year degree. So i guess i will have to do the needful and get my VU 4 year degree re-evaluated again.
Hi There,

Thanks for letting us know about getting your ECA against the VU degree.

Did WES came with any objection at your VU certificate? My only point is to get someone's advice on whether VU's certificate will be assessed by WES without any objection. I have a BE in Mechatronics Engineering but am pursuing for PGD in IT just for the sake of raising my CRS.

Crucialguy

Oct 24, 2018
I am going to start immigration process fir Canada. I have done MBA and BBA(H) from reputed University of Pakistan.

Firstly, please guide will i need to have WES for my university degrees only or High secondary and Secondary also required?

Secondly, if High secondary and Secondary also need to process. Does it requires to send them along with degrees?

dubaimachines

Feb 20, 2018
I am going to start immigration process fir Canada. I have done MBA and BBA(H) from reputed University of Pakistan.

Firstly, please guide will i need to have WES for my university degrees only or High secondary and Secondary also required?

Secondly, if High secondary and Secondary also need to process. Does it requires to send them along with degrees?

Firstly you dont need to submit all your certificates. Don't go for WES as its a lot of paper work and you will need to intervene HEC.

Instead apply via IQAS. Just get your degree/s copy stamped and seal from your university. Then after registering with IQAS, send it over to them via DHL. No need to verify school certificates.

dubaimachines

Feb 20, 2018
Hi There,

Thanks for letting us know about getting your ECA against the VU degree.

Did WES came with any objection at your VU certificate? My only point is to get someone's advice on whether VU's certificate will be assessed by WES without any objection. I have a BE in Mechatronics Engineering but am pursuing for PGD in IT just for the sake of raising my CRS.
yes there is no objection whatsoever. WES accepts VU

Umer amir

Jun 16, 2018
Guys

Let me share my experience. WES doesn't require SSC certificates to be sent over to them. I did attest my ssc certificates and sent them over to them but they did not evaluate it. They just evaluated my intermediate certificate (which i got attested from karachi board and paid them the charges and filled the required forms and were sent directly from their side to wes) and my virtual university degree (which i got attested and sealed through HEC and sent it over to them myself).

Intermediate kis k equal bnta hai

Sam_4321

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hi guys!

Query regarding WES ECA, I have to get these documents assessed from WES:

1) BA - University of the Punjab (2 years)
2) Master of Computer Science - Virtual University of Pakistan (2 years)

Can someone tell me what would be the expected ECA?

BA = Diploma 2 years
MCS = Bachelors 4 Years

That is my own assessment from the experience of people those who gotten ECA from legacy (2+2) undergraduate system.

Can anyone help me in this regard, has anyone who has gotten his/her ECA based on this combination or any other 2+2 degrees combination.
Any guidance will be appreciated.

FurqanM

Apr 11, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
28-02-2018
You
Hi guys!

Query regarding WES ECA, I have to get these documents assessed from WES:

1) BA - University of the Punjab (2 years)
2) Master of Computer Science - Virtual University of Pakistan (2 years)

Can someone tell me what would be the expected ECA?

BA = Diploma 2 years
MCS = Bachelors 4 Years

That is my own assessment from the experience of people those who gotten ECA from legacy (2+2) undergraduate system.

Can anyone help me in this regard, has anyone who has gotten his/her ECA based on this combination or any other 2+2 degrees combination.
Any guidance will be appreciated.
Your own assessment seems to be right. I will however share my own WES assessment for your information.

Bachelors 3 years Allama Iqbal Open University ----- Canadian 3 years Bachelors
MSc Punjab University 2 years --------- Canadian Bachelors 4 years
MA National College of Arts -------- Canadian Masters

As you can see, they gave me an assessment of a masters degree for my NCA education which actually gave me enough points to get an ITA. I dont know about Virtual university if someone has had a experience with WES or not.

FurqanM

Apr 11, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
28-02-2018
I found the procedure to be pretty straight forward so didn't need a third party to do it for me. These kind of services work best for people who are way too busy or their country of current residence is different.

Sam_4321

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Than
You

Your own assessment seems to be right. I will however share my own WES assessment for your information.

Bachelors 3 years Allama Iqbal Open University ----- Canadian 3 years Bachelors
MSc Punjab University 2 years --------- Canadian Bachelors 4 years
MA National College of Arts -------- Canadian Masters

As you can see, they gave me an assessment of a masters degree for my NCA education which actually gave me enough points to get an ITA. I dont know about Virtual university if someone has had a experience with WES or not.
Thank you Furqan. I think it'll work for me too.
Good luck.

snabeels

Oct 18, 2017
@FurqanM : please let me know if you had to send HSC attested and sealed documents to WES as well ? Since the WES profile states that only if post secondary education is less than 2 years, you need to send secondary school degrees/transcripts. Thanks

FurqanM

Apr 11, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
28-02-2018
@FurqanM : please let me know if you had to send HSC attested and sealed documents to WES as well ? Since the WES profile states that only if post secondary education is less than 2 years, you need to send secondary school degrees/transcripts. Thanks
Yes I had to send HSC sealed envelope. In fact I had to send it twice because the first time WES said they found the envelope not properly sealed.

snabeels

Oct 18, 2017
I am asking this since just last month a friend of mine had his evaluation complete from WES without sending HSC and SSC transcripts. He only send his BS and MBA degrees