+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Pakistan

Jeenda

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Hi Folks,

Does WES required FSC and metric degree to be attested and sent to them directly for the verification of MS degree. I have done MS Marketing and will be sending MS degree only to CIC for the education qualification.

And how can I check the status of degree attested at HEC website, I am unable to find correct website...

Can any body help please!!!!

Imranyasin

Jul 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you have to send all your educational document to WES for equivalence. i have done b.com (14 years education Pak). they gave me a equivalence of secondary education for Metric & inter, and 2 years post secondary Diploma for b.com.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
Please follow strictly to WES Guidelines and Requirements

http://www.wes.org/ca/required/index.asp

1 - Before you register, make sure your University name is mentioned in the WES List
2 - Check the above link of the requirements - a. Matric [Optional if you attended University] b. HSC [Must] c. Bachelors/Masters [Must]
3 - Follow guidelines of WES strictly

For any other help, we are here for you

All the best

Reactions: zeb27

abdulbasit001

Feb 23, 2015
Dear Bro,

I am Abdul From Pk.

My application to NB was in final stages that unfortunately i received a shocking news that my ECA report points is 21 instead of 22 , i have got ECA from WES ,i talked to friends they told that your ECA report is not correctly evaluated ,i need to ask your suggestion plz here are my education details
1. SSC from BISE Peshawar
2.HSSC from BISE Peshawar
3.BCS Hons from Agriculture uni Peshawar
4.MS-IT from I M Sciences Peshawar

for the above education they have granted me Bachelor degree (4 years equivalency)

Can u please guide me that either its correctly evaluated or there is anything wrong ...waiting for you ..its a matter of life and death for me ..please help ..

Here is my email ...bestofbasit@gmail.com / Cell. 03339536905

Thanks

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017

1 - Before you register, make sure your University name is mentioned in the WES List
2 - Check the above link of the requirements - a. Matric [Optional if you attended University] b. HSC [Must] c. Bachelors/Masters [Must]

All the best

Is this the requirement from Pakistan?

dubaimachines

Feb 20, 2018
Guys

Let me share my experience. WES doesn't require SSC certificates to be sent over to them. I did attest my ssc certificates and sent them over to them but they did not evaluate it. They just evaluated my intermediate certificate (which i got attested from karachi board and paid them the charges and filled the required forms and were sent directly from their side to wes) and my virtual university degree (which i got attested and sealed through HEC and sent it over to them myself).

ameer3060

Dec 27, 2017
Guys

Let me share my experience. WES doesn't require SSC certificates to be sent over to them. I did attest my ssc certificates and sent them over to them but they did not evaluate it. They just evaluated my intermediate certificate (which i got attested from karachi board and paid them the charges and filled the required forms and were sent directly from their side to wes) and my virtual university degree (which i got attested and sealed through HEC and sent it over to them myself).
Hello there,

What was your virtual university degree in and if you can share WES report for this degree that would be great.

I am looking to do a PG diploma from VU to enhance my score.

shafin khan

Mar 30, 2018

All the best
Hi Guys,

I am getting my degree evaluated from WES and i have done my Bachelors from NUST. When i submitted my application on the WES website, it asked me to send the Secondary School certificate and the Mark Sheet attested from the respective State Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. However, I have done A Levels and have the equivalence made from IBCC.

Can you guys please tell me if I should just send my sealed Degree and Transcript only as I have not undertaken any exams of secondary education in Pakistan. Or should I send a copy of my A Level certificates as well?

Your swift replies will be appreciated.

Thanks.

dubaimachines

Feb 20, 2018
Hello there,

What was your virtual university degree in and if you can share WES report for this degree that would be great.

I am looking to do a PG diploma from VU to enhance my score.

I have copy and pasted the part of the document from wes stating the verification of my BBA (2 Year Degree) as a diploma.

Basically i did a 2 year associate degree from VU and then applied for verification from HEC and then sent it over to WES for verification. Since then i have completed my 4 year graduation from VU. Now VU is telling me to send back the 2 year degree for issuance of the 4 year degree. So i guess i will have to do the needful and get my VU 4 year degree re-evaluated again.

EZ92

Jan 14, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have done O/A Levels from Pakistan. Do I have to send these certificates to WES too? Where can I get these attested?

fahad.khan

Sep 21, 2014
Hello Experts,

I've got Two Year Bachelors from a university and 3 years diploma of associate engineering from a technical college with 2 years of HSC So what i am trying to understand here is Can i have two or more certificate credential from WES or what will be the assessment? Please help

Ayesha Inam

Aug 13, 2018
Where is the WES list given? N if i dont my jniversity there what should i do? Will WES evaluate my degrees sent through HEC?

Naptunescape

Aug 13, 2018
Hi members, is there any MBBS doctor who got ECA recently?
Is it mandatory to get register with Medical Council through physicianapply.ca? Which is charging $285 just for registration, if I am not wrong in understanding. Would appreciate if someone can share the experience.