+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Order Status showing 'Cancelled'

abipu

Oct 25, 2015
Hello,

This is my first post in this forum. It'd be a great help for me if any of you could help me with information.

I've completed my B.Pharm and M.Pharm from Bangladesh. Now, I'm interested in having a Canadian MPH degree. Therefore, it was a requirement to convert my degree by WES. Hence, I duly fill up WES application and made payment. Now, I already have managed my documents from my University. However, all on a sudden, I noticed that, my application status is showing 'Cancelled'. I have mailed WES already, but till now there is no replay. One thing I should mention that, before applying, I made a query to WES mentioning University of Alberta required U.S evaluation, so may I apply for U.S instead ?

I'm puzzling, whether, due to that query they may cancel my initial application or is there any other reason. Could any of you please tell me that, is it possible to recover my status from cancelled and what should I do now. They put my payment at refund, but I want to continue the process. Furthermore, I couldn't file new application either, as they detect me as an existing user.

Thanks in advance for any help
-Alif