Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
Hey every one,

My University: University of Wales Trinity Saint David(UWTSD) is not in the universities list in WES, but the former names: University of Wales and University of Wales Lampeter are on the list. The name change happened after merger between universities in 2010 and the former ones cease to exist. I enquired by email to WES and all I got was a standard response and not a word from them in weeks.

Is it worth applying under the old university name for WES? or do I just go with IQAS which does not have a fixed university list? I haven't been able to find a list of universities in IQAS, does a list exist?

Also: Issue with passport

My passport is valid for another 2 years, but I am running out of pages and will have to apply for a new passport with in a year. Will the change in passport number effect my ECA assessment?

Please help

Thanks
ZAT

Riz88

Feb 3, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi Zat,

I also completed my MBA from University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD) and have the same concern. I am planning to apply for express entry but could not find the name of the university in WES and IQAS does not show any list of recognized institutes. Could you help by letting me know if your degree from UWTSD was assessed by IQAS as masters? Or did they refuse to complete evaluation from this institute?