+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - Matric/FSC Dilemma

Nov 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

This is my very first post on this forum. I have just sent my documents (Bachelors+Masters degree and transcript in sealed HEC envelope) to WES. I was confused whether to sent Matric/FSc as well, so i sent them email which they never replied. Anyways i "assumed" that since others are not asking, they might not ask even.

Can any one else confirm if they only sent bachelors and masters to WES without secondary school certificates? What was their response? How much time they actually take to respond?

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
faizanjahangir said:
Hi,

This is my very first post on this forum. I have just sent my documents (Bachelors+Masters degree and transcript in sealed HEC envelope) to WES. I was confused whether to sent Matric/FSc as well, so i sent them email which they never replied. Anyways i "assumed" that since others are not asking, they might not ask even.

Can any one else confirm if they only sent bachelors and masters to WES without secondary school certificates? What was their response? How much time they actually take to respond?
They will not start assessment unless you send intermediate certifcate or marksheet attested by board in sealed and signed envelop.

YehCanada

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-July-2014
Doc's Request.
21-January-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the package
File Transfer...
SLU 20-March-2015
Med's Request
26-March-2015
Med's Done....
15-April-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-September-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-October-2015
nshah32 said:
They will not start assessment unless you send intermediate certifcate or marksheet attested by board in sealed and signed envelop.
Please follow Stepwise process for WES Matric and Inter Document Attestation. It took me one month to sort this out

Nov 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My board for both Matric and FSC was BISEP (Pesh). Please correct me if i'm wrong:

I will ask the concerned persons in Pesh Board to attest copies of my Matric & FSc certificate + transcript and put it in their official letter with seal. I will take that envelope and forward it to WES directly with my reference details.

Please confirm.

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
faizanjahangir said:
My board for both Matric and FSC was BISEP (Pesh). Please correct me if i'm wrong:

I will ask the concerned persons in Pesh Board to attest copies of my Matric & FSc certificate + transcript and put it in their official letter with seal. I will take that envelope and forward it to WES directly with my reference details.

Please confirm.
yes you are right

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
faizanjahangir said:

Please confirm.
The envelope should be sent directly by the concern board. If they r giving u the sealed envelope and u r sending it on their behalf thn it will work as well.
The impression should be tht envelope is sent directly by the board office not by the candidate.

Regards

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
faizanjahangir said:
Hi,

matric and inter marksheets and certificates attested and sent to wes by concerned boards. masters and graduation was attested by HEC.

my inter credentials took 15 days more thn other docs. They didnt strt the process till intermediate envelpe reached them.

Required document details can be reviewed on below link

http://www.wes.org/ca/required/index.asp