+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES: LSC London and Cardiff Metropolitan University

P Jayasinghe

Mar 6, 2019
Yes, the documents were sent from LSC and Cardiff Met, just keep in mind, that LSC staff are lazy and non-responsive, so you will have to call them several times. Cardiff Met, managed to send the documents to WES after just one day, while it took LSC 14 days to do the same!
Thank you so much! You’re absolutely correct about the LSC staff-I should start calling then since they’re unresponsive to e-mail. Hope WES accepts the MBA :)

P Jayasinghe

Mar 6, 2019
my certificate is not from LSC. But I am having trouble getting LSC to confirm to the afflicate university. They are so non-responsive. any tips?
I had to call LSC to get it done- Make sure you take the names down of whoever who picks up because you most likely might have to call more than once.

Apr 15, 2021
Yes, the documents were sent from LSC and Cardiff Met, just keep in mind, that LSC staff are lazy and non-responsive, so you will have to call them several times. Cardiff Met, managed to send the documents to WES after just one day, while it took LSC 14 days to do the same!
Hey, I have read all your posts. I need to do the Eca from icas. I contacted the lsc dhaka and they said they are processing my documents but I need to to the validation from cardiff met for the final transcript and certificate. I am from bangladesh. Can you give me the email address of cardiff met where to sent the mail for it?