+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES: LSC London and Cardiff Metropolitan University

ousiruon

Sep 23, 2018
Hi guys,

I have some questions with the hope to find some answers, please.

I have completed my bachelor with LSC London in 2013 (An affiliated School with Cardiff Metropolitan University at that time).

Currently I'am trying to evaluate my Bachelor with WES but not sure what transcripts, I should provide them with, knowing that I have LSC transcripts with the title "Advanced Diploma in IT and E-commerce, leading to a Bachelor of Science in Computing" where 14 subjects with their grades are cited, and I also have one Cardiff Metropolitan University transcript where another 5 subjects are cited with their grades.

P.S. The bachelor certificate does not refer at all to LSC London
P.S.2 I have a master certificate from Kent University.

Thanks a lot in advance!

atef11

Oct 8, 2018
Hi, I have the same concern. Studied at LSC, with graduation certificate from Cardiff Met. Have masters from UCL. Did you get any responses or solutions yet? Thanks

ousiruon

Sep 23, 2018
Hi, I have the same concern. Studied at LSC, with graduation certificate from Cardiff Met. Have masters from UCL. Did you get any responses or solutions yet? Thanks
Well to be honest, nobody answered my questions, so I ended up mentioning Cardiff Met as my bachelor's institution, however I contacted both LSC and Cardiff Met, and they both agreed to provide me with their transcripts.

I am currently waiting for the evaluation to be completed by WES, if you want to, I can contact you back, once I have an answer.

N.B. If you are not in the UK, it will be very difficult to get in contact via phone or email with LSC, as they will simply avoid you, so you will have to insist and be patient with them until they get your job done. MET managed to send the transcripts on the same day, I contacted them.

To skip the queue, here are the emails of two people working at the registry:
carolann.maxworth@lsclondon.co.uk Pain in the ass, be patient with her
andriana.leontiou@lsclondon.co.uk Quicker and more professional

atef11

Oct 8, 2018
Well to be honest, nobody answered my questions, so I ended up mentioning Cardiff Met as my bachelor's institution, however I contacted both LSC and Cardiff Met, and they both agreed to provide me with their transcripts.

I am currently waiting for the evaluation to be completed by WES, if you want to, I can contact you back, once I have an answer.

N.B. If you are not in the UK, it will be very difficult to get in contact via phone or email with LSC, as they will simply avoid you, so you will have to insist and be patient with them until they get your job done. MET managed to send the transcripts on the same day, I contacted them.

Thank you so much, would truly appreciate if you let me know once you evaluation is complete. Currently in a dilemma with this situation. A reply here would suffice, or if prefer, you drop me an email at atef.hasan11@gmail.com once you hear back from them. Btw, if I may ask, was yours a 3 year bachelors program at LSC? I did BA (Hons) Business Studies there, which was officially a two year program, so somewhat concerned about that as well. Thank you for the advice and reply.

ousiruon

Sep 23, 2018
Thank you so much, would truly appreciate if you let me know once you evaluation is complete. Currently in a dilemma with this situation. A reply here would suffice, or if prefer, you drop me an email at atef.hasan11@gmail.com once you hear back from them. Btw, if I may ask, was yours a 3 year bachelors program at LSC? I did BA (Hons) Business Studies there, which was officially a two year program, so somewhat concerned about that as well. Thank you for the advice and reply.
It was a two years bachelor for me as well, but I think it should be fine since it is officially recognized in the UK.
I will make sure to contact you once an answer is heard back from WES.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
If your final degree and transcript are from Cardiff Metropolitan University then you do not need to contact LSC at all. Mention your institute as Cardiff Met and put city as London. Then just buy transcript online from Cardiff met and put delivery address as WES address with your WES reference number. You need to send the certificate too. You will receive 4 years Bachelor Degree equivalency. I have got PGD from Cardiff Met via LSC and everything was fine. You can email izone@cardiffmet.ac.uk If you need any assistance.

atef11

Oct 8, 2018
It was a two years bachelor for me as well, but I think it should be fine since it is officially recognized in the UK.
I will make sure to contact you once an answer is heard back from WES.
Hi, I was wondering if you heard back from WES with an answer? Thank you so much for your time and info

ousiruon

Sep 23, 2018
Hi, I was wondering if you heard back from WES with an answer? Thank you so much for your time and info
Hello,
Sorry for my late answer,
Actually they gave me masters for the equivalency.
I sent them transcripts from LSC, Cardiff Metro and Kent. You should start with LSC, their process is very slow, they even intend to ignore you, so you have to contact them many times to get the job done!

Dec 6, 2018

Hello Ousiruon,
Hope you could help me on this. I badly need my transcript from LSC for Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management (I completed MBA from LSC and awarding body is Cardiff Met). Whom do you think I should contact and what is the timeline to get this? I really need this to be sent to WES asap. Really appreciate your help. You can please email me here: smyarfat@yahoo.com
Thank you so much.

ousiruon

Sep 23, 2018
Hello Ousiruon,
Hope you could help me on this. I badly need my transcript from LSC for Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management (I completed MBA from LSC and awarding body is Cardiff Met). Whom do you think I should contact and what is the timeline to get this? I really need this to be sent to WES asap. Really appreciate your help. You can please email me here: smyarfat@yahoo.com
Thank you so much.
Hi,

Sure, I can help!

In your case, you need to contact Cardiff directly, LSC is not involved in masters' transcripts! MET are quicker and more professional, they sent the transcript, the same day I ordered it!

Dec 6, 2018
Hi Ousiruon,

Thanks for your quick reply. I already have Cardiff MET sent to WES but was wondering if I need also LSC's transcript (there was MBA foundation course, Postgraduate diploma which both were leading to MBA)? Which email I should send LSC to get these? Do they bother to respond? Also do they charge any fee? Thanks again!

P Jayasinghe

Mar 6, 2019
Hi Ousiruon,

Thanks for your quick reply. I already have Cardiff MET sent to WES but was wondering if I need also LSC's transcript (there was MBA foundation course, Postgraduate diploma which both were leading to MBA)? Which email I should send LSC to get these? Do they bother to respond? Also do they charge any fee? Thanks again!
Hi!

I have the same issue. Did you send the documents from LSC and Cardiff Met? Did you get a response from WES?

ousiruon

Sep 23, 2018
Hi!

I have the same issue. Did you send the documents from LSC and Cardiff Met? Did you get a response from WES?
Yes, the documents were sent from LSC and Cardiff Met, just keep in mind, that LSC staff are lazy and non-responsive, so you will have to call them several times. Cardiff Met, managed to send the documents to WES after just one day, while it took LSC 14 days to do the same!