+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Last Name Issue & PCC Confussion

Nitewalker

Oct 2, 2014
Dear Members,

I need your guidance on two issues I am dealing with.

I got my wes recently and applying for the PR application via express entry however, in my wes report for one academic they have include a note saying my last name is the Middle name instead of what it is in the passport which is not true because in one of my academic degree they write my first/ given name along with father's full name as my father last name is same as mine, this created a confussion I have explained it to them but they are not understanding it. I have emailed them again but I have not gotten a reply its been 12 days now. Can I include a letter of explanation explaining the reason for the note with my PR application or should i get a letter from the university mentioning that this is actually me and include that as well. Please advise.

One more issue I have is in my last country I lived in two different cities for more than 6 months, now do I need PCC from both citities or from any one or the recent one in my last country. please advise.

Thanks in advance

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
experts on this forum has advised that only one PCC from one country is enough..............as on the PCC help section on CIC website........they have never metnioned at any place to get different PCC from different cities........