+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES- Indian Master degree equivalent

navjot3019

Mar 25, 2020
My wife has completed Masters in Biotechnology from Panjab University Chandigarh and we submitted required transcripts to WES but when WES ECA report came they have evaluated it as Bachelors Degree(4 years) as per Canadian equivalency, anyone has any idea on it, please let me know.

Also, does that mean we wont be able to claim CRS Score for masters while applying for xpress entry.

Your help will be appreciated.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My wife has completed Masters in Biotechnology from Panjab University Chandigarh and we submitted required transcripts to WES but when WES ECA report came they have evaluated it as Bachelors Degree(4 years) as per Canadian equivalency, anyone has any idea on it, please let me know.

Also, does that mean we wont be able to claim CRS Score for masters while applying for xpress entry.

Your help will be appreciated.
That is correct. You can only claim points for a degree not Masters. You can try another organization to do ECA.

Salimisha

Jan 17, 2022
dhaka
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
That is correct. You can only claim points for a degree not Masters. You can try another organization to do ECA.
Hey can you please help me.
I received a BIL yesterday and booked an appointment immediately with VFS. However I have henna mehndi on both my hands (applied before receiving the BIL). VFS has mentioned that once a BIL is used to book an appointment it cannot be reused so I cannot even postpone my appointment. I am literally without an option now so any advice about overcoming this situation would be welcome.