+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ICAP upgrade to WES ECA - is it possible?

ivand

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Hello all!

I've already done a WES ICAP course by course evaluation for Canadian college.

Now I'm thinking about future and planning to immigrate to Canada after college. In order to do it, I will have to go through Express Entry. For EE I will need WES ECA evaluation.

I know that it's possible to upgrade WES ECA to WES ICAP. It's standard procedure as we make an upgrade from simple report to more advanced. Important detail is that you don't have to send your documents to WES again.

Here comes the question: can I upgrade WES ICAP to WES ECA? Because there is no options for that in WES "My account". Apparently, I will have to send the documents all over again, haven't I?

sarahharas

Jan 8, 2019
Hello all!

Now I'm thinking about future and planning to immigrate to Canada after college. In order to do it, I will have to go through Express Entry. For EE I will need WES ECA evaluation.

I know that it's possible to upgrade WES ECA to WES ICAP. It's standard procedure as we make an upgrade from simple report to more advanced. Important detail is that you don't have to send your documents to WES again.

Here comes the question: can I upgrade WES ICAP to WES ECA? Because there is no options for that in WES "My account". Apparently, I will have to send the documents all over again, haven't I?
Hello,
How did you solve this? I have the same problem. I remember applying for ECA but my report came as ICAP and there is no option to change it on the WES account.

Artico

Jan 24, 2019
Category........
NOC Code......
I would like to know too.
Maybe it would be possible to use the WES ICAP course by course for EE (IRCC) cause the first one is more advanced.
What do you think?

Nam07

Nov 30, 2019
Hello
I applied for icap for US University, how can i go about getting ECA for Canada.
Do i use same profile or create another one?

amrit002

Jul 5, 2021
I would like to know too.
Maybe it would be possible to use the WES ICAP course by course for EE (IRCC) cause the first one is more advanced.
What do you think?
Did u get an answer for this query ..i have the same query

amrit002

Jul 5, 2021
Hello all!

amrit002

Jul 5, 2021
Hello all!

ivand

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Basically, it was 5 years ago, and yes, you can upgrade course by course evaluation to "immigration" evaluation (I do not remember the abbreviation for that), and you do not need to send the documents again, it's all done online, WES just charges you for that :)