+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - how many days to process when docs received?

Conor9900

Jun 20, 2013
Hi, can anyone share their experiences with how long it took for WES to complete their ECA once all the requested documents had been received by WES? They received mine one week ago and it still has not been completed - they say 20 working days but I have heard a few people say it should take a lot less time, can anyone share their experience, especially if you had this done recently?
Thanks

betorocks

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Conor9900 said:
Hi, can anyone share their experiences with how long it took for WES to complete their ECA once all the requested documents had been received by WES? They received mine one week ago and it still has not been completed - they say 20 working days but I have heard a few people say it should take a lot less time, can anyone share their experience, especially if you had this done recently?
Thanks
Mine took 3 days. Perhaps it depends on your country or University

Conor9900

Jun 20, 2013
Thanks betorocks, did you get it recently? I'm wondering if wait times have increased due to the number of people now looking for ECAs

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
Conor9900 said:
Thanks betorocks, did you get it recently? I'm wondering if wait times have increased due to the number of people now looking for ECAs
yes mine received last Thursday still showing

Documents received - review in progress.

The standard processing time is twenty business days. If additional research, correspondence or verification is required, the evaluation will take longer.

betorocks

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Conor9900 said:
It was in July, and by that date, everyone on FSW was getting their documents together

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I am new to this process. Do you have to mail dox to Toronto address or do you take them into an office located where you live (Mumbai for example)? Thanks

harjotsingh87

Nov 25, 2014
Pippin said:
I am new to this process. Do you have to mail dox to Toronto address or do you take them into an office located where you live (Mumbai for example)? Thanks
You have to mail docs to Toronto address.

supamh10

Star Member
May 23, 2013
IamTheWalrus said:
My documents were received on 27th January, status still says review in progress!
I submitted documents and WES received it on 19th JAN
completed the process on 9th FEB

you are very close. wait for few more days.

I got a mail first and then checking online the status changed. (online earlier check was 30 min before )

Cheers !!!!!