+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes hold

shijo26

Jun 8, 2018
This is the email i recieved from wes .Any with similar situation kindly help Wes mail

Thank you for submitting your credentials for evaluation to World Education Services (WES). We are committed to preparing evaluations based on documents that are accurate and valid. After an initial review of your documents, we have determined that they must be verified by the institution that issued them.

This is to advise you that photocopies of your documents have been sent to Mahatma Gandhi University for verification and that your file has been placed on hold until we receive their written response. If we do not receive a response from them within seven weeks, we will automatically send another request. There is nothing that you need to do.

For more information regarding the verification process, please review this article: https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/verification-status/

We appreciate your patience in allowing your former institution sufficient time to respond to our request.

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
This is the email i recieved from wes .Any with similar situation kindly help Wes mail

Thank you for submitting your credentials for evaluation to World Education Services (WES). We are committed to preparing evaluations based on documents that are accurate and valid. After an initial review of your documents, we have determined that they must be verified by the institution that issued them.

This is to advise you that photocopies of your documents have been sent to Mahatma Gandhi University for verification and that your file has been placed on hold until we receive their written response. If we do not receive a response from them within seven weeks, we will automatically send another request. There is nothing that you need to do.

For more information regarding the verification process, please review this article: https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/verification-status/

We appreciate your patience in allowing your former institution sufficient time to respond to our request.
you need to wait for them to complete their process. Like they have stated in their email: "There is nothing that you need to do"

shijo26

Jun 8, 2018
I havent heard or come across similar sitution ..thats why i am asking .moreover my university is very slow in processing or doing things ..no idea wether they have mailed or send it thrgh courier

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
I havent heard or come across similar sitution ..thats why i am asking .moreover my university is very slow in processing or doing things ..no idea wether they have mailed or send it thrgh courier
WES will have different verification/validation process for different educational institutes & countries/cities/towns. You can only wait, and cannot get involved in their stand-alone confidential process.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I will tell you. Visit your university and ask them to answer this email. If you know someone personally, use your favors to get it answered. I have seen similar cases wherein applicants had to reach university departments to answer this kind of situation. So, if you do not trust your university staff, give it a shot.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

Rajanila

Jan 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
I got the similar mail to, my Wes had put in hold, awaiting for university response.

My BE has been accessed and approved however MBA is on hold.

I can't wait till the university to send the reply, I am going to ask them for any updates from the university.

Any inputs regarding the mail from Wes to university will be helpful to get more information from them.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I got the similar mail to, my Wes had put in hold, awaiting for university response.

My BE has been accessed and approved however MBA is on hold.

I can't wait till the university to send the reply, I am going to ask them for any updates from the university.

Any inputs regarding the mail from Wes to university will be helpful to get more information from them.
Your university will have to respond. Talk to them and ask them to follow the instructions.

Isha bose

Jan 18, 2019
Hi , regarding the verification stage of evaluation by WES, my college MET, Mumbai has replied to the verification email of WES three times, the last one a month back still I see no change in status update. The last updated status still shows that we are awaiting response from college. How should I proceed in such a case

hardikgohil79

Jan 2, 2019
My application is still on hold. It's been a month now and still no movement at all. I have reached my University multiple times and they have replied 3 times in email of WES but when I call in WES they told me that they didn't receive any.

I don't know what to do.