Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Hi there,

i am facing an issue regarding my ECA report, i have emailing to WES from last 3 months because first in September 2019 i paid my fee and sent my provisional degree from here in Canada then, i managed to send my transcripts from my University (Indian listed under WES) and they had updated my account with the status "ON HOLD" finally after so many calls every week (6 7 times) i managed to get the reason for this issue and they replied "we are not able to locate your documents and therefore they issued a refund and asked me to send my transcripts again from University and they will do my evaluation at no cost.

So, i managed to send them again and WES received those transcripts again on 27 December 2019 and today they updated my account with the same status "ON HOLD" waiting for your documents (mark-sheets/transcripts)? Seriously these guys have no idea what are they doing and from today's talk with their supervisor on telephone they want me to write "contact us" form again and wait for 7 business days. No idea what to do! kindly assist me if someone has gone through the same situation........

Thanks

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Hi there,

i am facing an issue regarding my ECA report, i have emailing to WES from last 3 months because first in September 2019 i paid my fee and sent my provisional degree from here in Canada then, i managed to send my transcripts from my University (Indian listed under WES) and they had updated my account with the status "ON HOLD" finally after so many calls every week (6 7 times) i managed to get the reason for this issue and they replied "we are not able to locate your documents and therefore they issued a refund and asked me to send my transcripts again from University and they will do my evaluation at no cost.

So, i managed to send them again and WES received those transcripts again on 27 December 2019 and today they updated my account with the same status "ON HOLD" waiting for your documents (mark-sheets/transcripts)? Seriously these guys have no idea what are they doing and from today's talk with their supervisor on telephone they want me to write "contact us" form again and wait for 7 business days. No idea what to do! kindly assist me if someone has gone through the same situation........

Thanks
The thing is that no one wants to work for free. So if you are in hurry, apply afresh by paying the fees and include all the documents in one go and you can receive your report in 2 months. Otherwise they will keep on asking same silly questions time and time again since you have not paid them.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
The thing is that no one wants to work for free. So if you are in hurry, apply afresh by paying the fees and include all the documents in one go and you can receive your report in 2 months. Otherwise they will keep on asking same silly questions time and time again since you have not paid them.
hi harsimranjot thanks for your reply, I would like to inform you that i have paid my fee when i submitted my application and WES refunded me as an apology for not locating my documents.