+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - HEC attestation

canadian star

Oct 8, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am new to this form and this is my first post.
apologies if i make any mistake in terms of posting in the wrong place etc.

I need some advise from the senior members regarding the WES Equivalence and have the following questions.

1. Does the WES account expires after 2 months of its creation. I have made the payment and waiting for my documents to be sent to WES but bit worries because some one told me that WES accounts expires
automatically after 2 month. is that right ?

2. I have my masters from Uk and bachelors from Pak and need to get these 2 degrees evaluated from WES. Will be fine if i just send these two or i must have arrange the Secondary school and higher secondary school certificates to be sent from my boards in pak?

3. for my bachelors to be attested from HEC, will it be enough if my cousin take the photocopies of my Bachelors degree and transcript and my id card to the HEC to get a an attested copy in a sealed envelope or I have to provide all the originals and including secondary school and higher secondary school certificates?

Please guys your advise will be highly appreciated, I am in this confusion and really frustrated due to the complexity.

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Guys,

I am new to this form and this is my first post.
apologies if i make any mistake in terms of posting in the wrong place etc.

I need some advise from the senior members regarding the WES Equivalence and have the following questions.

1. Does the WES account expires after 2 months of its creation. I have made the payment and waiting for my documents to be sent to WES but bit worries because some one told me that WES accounts expires
automatically after 2 month. is that right ?

2. I have my masters from Uk and bachelors from Pak and need to get these 2 degrees evaluated from WES. Will be fine if i just send these two or i must have arrange the Secondary school and higher secondary school certificates to be sent from my boards in pak?

3. for my bachelors to be attested from HEC, will it be enough if my cousin take the photocopies of my Bachelors degree and transcript and my id card to the HEC to get a an attested copy in a sealed envelope or I have to provide all the originals and including secondary school and higher secondary school certificates?

Please guys your advise will be highly appreciated, I am in this confusion and really frustrated due to the complexity.

Hey Canadian Star,

Did you get the above process done? I have the same case as yours and am confused too. Can you please share what did you do to get your degrees accessed?

Thanks,