+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES HAS BEEN CANCELED EVALUATION SAID THE DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED WERE FORGED.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
I will apply student visa. This WES statement ( forged documents submitted ) will impact on my student visa ?
Really depends on IRCC.
Some universities do require a WES evaluation (academic) to determine the GPA. If your degree is considered forged, how would you be even getting an admission ?

Reactions: sabella_75

sabella_75

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Serowe
Category........
Other
Really depends on IRCC.
Some universities do require a WES evaluation (academic) to determine the GPA. If your degree is considered forged, how would you be even getting an admission ?
If he applies another agency for assessment, is there any chance for him to present a new result and skip the first one?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
If he applies another agency for assessment, is there any chance for him to present a new result and skip the first one?
It is in the discretion of the IRCC officer. They already have the info from WES that it is fraudulent. And there's no guarantee that other institutions would give the ECA. if you do get the similar result like WES, there are chances of getting banned from Canada.
Find out the reason why it was considered as fraudulent degree by WES and try addressing that if it is possible to do so.

Reactions: sabella_75

sabella_75

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Serowe
Category........
Other
Find out the reason why it was considered as fraudulent degree by WES and try addressing that if it is possible to do so.
Yes, I informed him exactly what you're saying
Besides, I hear, all organizations in Canada somehow are being connected together .
Yes, it should be discovered the exact reason behind this.

Neha0904

Jan 11, 2022
Hey, did you get any answer or solution to this? This has happened with me recently and I am clueless about what should I do now? Is this gonna impact my PR process?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hey, did you get any answer or solution to this? This has happened with me recently and I am clueless about what should I do now? Is this gonna impact my PR process?
Were your educational documents issued by a genuine, recognized institution ? Considering it as a fraudulent is quite serious.

Neha0904

Jan 11, 2022
Yes they are from a recognised university which is also mentioned on wes website. I am not sure what is wrong and they won't tell the exact reason. Can I go for another ECA agency like CES or IQAS? Will this impact my PR process in future?

Idrissrafd

Aug 12, 2020
Yes they are from a recognised university which is also mentioned on wes website. I am not sure what is wrong and they won't tell the exact reason. Can I go for another ECA agency like CES or IQAS? Will this impact my PR process in future?
You’re not answering. What’s your university ?
How is it possible for them to claim it’s forged ? It’s a serious accusation, especially they said it was confirmed by the university itself.

Neha0904

Jan 11, 2022
You asked if it is from a recognised university and I said yes. If you need name then it is Yashwantrao Chavan Open University. I did my masters and I never said that University confirmed that it is forged. I am just unsure of the reason.

Idrissrafd

Aug 12, 2020
You asked if it is from a recognised university and I said yes. If you need name then it is Yashwantrao Chavan Open University. I did my masters and I never said that University confirmed that it is forged. I am just unsure of the reason.
So your case is different than OP’s message.

Can you share WES’s message here ?
And, was it a distance learning ?

Neha0904

Jan 11, 2022
It wasn't distance learning. I was a regular student.

World Education Services Inc.(WES) has been advised by the reporting institution named above that the documents submitted for evaluation are not authentic.

In accordance with our stated policy, your account has been closed, all documents will be retained by WES and fees will not be refunded. As WES has received a fraudulent document as part of your evaluation, we will not process any other documents submitted for evaluation, and will not accept any future applications. The appropriate authorities have also been notified.

WES cautions you against using these documents for any purpose.

This is Wes's email.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Yes it will likely impact your PR application.
Going for another evaluation isn't going to help at this point since WES would have issued your report to IRCC. Even if you did get a positive ECA from other agency, the immigration officer will have the final call.
How were your transcripts procured? There was a case of fudged markesheets scam from your university few years back. Try to authenticate your transcripts or call your university and talk to them.

Neha0904

Jan 11, 2022
They sent my transcripts to WES as requested. How do you know if there was a case against my university for forged docs? Because I haven't ever heard of any such thing. Can I make a new profile and go for verification again?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022