+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES HAS BEEN CANCELED EVALUATION SAID THE DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED WERE FORGED.

sidparmar13

Aug 25, 2021
Hello,

WES has canceled my evaluation and I got the status that documents submitted were forged.

what should I do in this situation? should I apply to another ECA authority?

this cancelation will impact my PR?

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So documents were forged and submitted to WES. Usually WES notifies IRCC that your documents were fraudulent so yes if can have an impact. What does the letter/email from WEST say? Why would other ECAs not consider the documents fake too?

sidparmar13

Aug 25, 2021
So documents were forged and submitted to WES. Usually WES notifies IRCC that your documents were fraudulent so yes if can have an impact. What does the letter/email from WEST say? Why would other ECAs not consider the documents fake too?

Thanks for your response:)

But it was not forged documents at all.

Wes email says :
World Education Services Inc.(WES) has been advised by the reporting institution named above that the documents submitted for evaluation are not authentic.

In accordance with our stated policy, your account has been closed, all documents will be retained by WES and fees will not be refunded. As WES has received a fraudulent document as part of your evaluation, we will not process any other documents submitted for evaluation, and will not accept any future applications. The appropriate authorities have also been notified.

WES cautions you against using these documents for any purpose.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So ”appropriate authorities“ are IRCC. You can try other ECAs but may have the same issue as your documents may be considered fraudulent. IRCC will already know.

Where did you go to school because it will be an issue for PR.

Reactions: sidparmar13

sidparmar13

Aug 25, 2021
So ”appropriate authorities“ are IRCC. You can try other ECAs but may have the same issue as your documents may be considered fraudulent. IRCC will already know.

Where did you go to school because it will be an issue for PR.

So what should I do in these situation ? Could you please advise ?

However, I want to come to the canada.

sabella_75

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Serowe
Category........
Other
Hello,

WES has canceled my evaluation and I got the status that documents submitted were forged.

what should I do in this situation? should I apply to another ECA authority?

this cancelation will impact my PR?
You can; at least be honest, with yourself, If it was fraudulent, no any talking about it, but in case of your claim, you can refer to translation office which was stamped it for you, and any other verification from your goverment like a ministry of science

sabella_75

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Serowe
Category........
Other
If I will apply for a student visa so is there any chance that IRCC will reject my student visa application ??
I do not desire to make you worry because I'm not fully aware did it also send to IRCC or not, still seek expert's opinion on this as well, but was it really forged ?Do not need to respond me, but try to solve If it's possible

sabella_75

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Serowe
Category........
Other
If I will apply for a student visa so is there any chance that IRCC will reject my student visa application ??
And how you could be able to apply while your degree's evaluation was rejected based on any reason(good or bad)? Some universities need your WES or any agency's report assessment, some of them do not.
but I believe officer has access to WES as well.just imagine not rely on my idea.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
could you please let me know this matter will impact if I apply for a Canadian visit visa or student visa any kind of visa ??
So what did you send to WES ?
Where did you study and is the university recognized in your home country by the concerning authority?