+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES HAS BEEN CANCELED EVALUATION SAID THE DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED WERE FORGED.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
They sent my transcripts to WES as requested. How do you know if there was a case against my university for forged docs? Because I haven't ever heard of any such thing. Can I make a new profile and go for verification again?
Unless you sort out the issue with WES, going for another evaluation will not help.
Reach out to your university and see if there were any correspondence received from WES. Unless the transcripts were sent exactly the way WES specified, it would be a problem too.

Neha0904

Jan 11, 2022
I did use reply. I am new here sorry. @AishB Thanks for the link, I read it and I am surprised about this. I am however a regular student and Idk the reason for why this happened. Is it possible to make a new account with wes as there is no personal details so I can make new account with new email ID maybe?

Neha0904

Jan 11, 2022
Unless you sort out the issue with WES, going for another evaluation will not help.
Reach out to your university and see if there were any correspondence received from WES. Unless the transcripts were sent exactly the way WES specified, it would be a problem too.
I spoke to the university and they said they have sent the attested copies of the marksheets and transcript s as specified but they are unsure of this. THIS IS WHAT THEY TOLD ME. They told me to reapply.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
I did use reply. I am new here sorry. @AishB Thanks for the link, I read it and I am surprised about this. I am however a regular student and Idk the reason for why this happened. Is it possible to make a new account with wes as there is no personal details so I can make new account with new email ID maybe?
It really does not matter. It is the same degree and transcripts along with your name and details.
I would suggest to check if your degree conferred is genuine. When you can prove without any doubt that your documents are genuine then try appealing to WES.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
I spoke to the university and they said they have sent the attested copies of the marksheets and transcript s as specified but they are unsure of this. THIS IS WHAT THEY TOLD ME. They told me to reapply.
The university usually sends original copies of transcripts and not attested ones. This is usually obtained for a small fee where the transcripts are printed and issued and sent to WES. Any deviation in this is not accepted by WES.

Neha0904

Jan 11, 2022
The university usually sends original copies of transcripts and not attested ones. This is usually obtained for a small fee where the transcripts are printed and issued and sent to WES. Any deviation in this is not accepted by WES.
Ohh. I didn't knew that. They did not take any fee from me. They said they have sent attested copies of marksheet. I tried calling wes customer service but they said that nothing can be done now as the account is already banned. I think my dream of going to Canada is not going to happen. I should give up hope and live in India only. Things are not in my favor.

Idrissrafd

Aug 12, 2020
World Education Services Inc.(WES) has been advised by the reporting institution named above that the documents submitted for evaluation are not authentic.
So apparently it’s your university who is claiming that your documents are forged…

So I don’t know if WES is lying or not. Check directly with your university if it’s true.

Idrissrafd

Aug 12, 2020
Yaa.. I ll check it.
I don’t understand why WES is so tyrannical; they don’t give any « right to reply » or an accusatorial procedure. I know it’s a private company (welcome to Canada), they can do whatever they want, but they should not be so blind, a mistake can happen. That’s wrong to ban without listening to the other parties.

Legally speaking, I assure you that WES would be in trouble if they were in France. Private companies can’t do whatever they want.

Neha0904

Jan 11, 2022
I don’t understand why WES is so tyrannical; they don’t give any « right to reply » or an accusatorial procedure. I know it’s a private company (welcome to Canada), they can do whatever they want, but they should not be so blind, a mistake can happen. That’s wrong to ban without listening to the other parties.

Legally speaking, I assure you that WES would be in trouble if they were in France. Private companies can’t do whatever they want.
I hope I get a solution and I get to go to Canada.

Reactions: Idrissrafd