+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Gujarat University....Dont provide Transcripts

amit2011

Sep 13, 2011
Hi...

I have just received seal packed cover from Gujarat University....ut as per the WES guidelines for GU, transcripts we have to take from college?

Our college principle is not ready to provide 3 years transcripts in seal pack cover.

Any one from GU...please advise what should i take the action?? :-[

tammanna786

Oct 5, 2014
you can take it from Gujarat university itself...you dont need to take it from the college separately. But generally the Gujarat university takes 1 to 1.5 months to issue the transcripts

dhaval070

Aug 20, 2015
I am in same dilemma. Gujarat University does not issue transcripts but colleges does. Problem is WES does not accept college issued documents.
Not sure what to do. Can I send University attested photocopies of marksheets and degree certificate ?

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

I am new to this thing doing WES and I want to get transcripts from Guj Univ.

I am sure there will be many applicants here who have applied from gujarat and studied in Guj Univ. So they can help me with the process of WES with gujarat univ.

My wife had completed her B.Com. from a college affiliated with Guj. Univ.

She has got all marksheets from Guj University, so from where we can get transcripts?

from her college or from guj unive.?

I am aware that Guj Univ will do the attestation of marksheets and transcripts.

pls help with your inputs for below queries"

1. What documents should be sent from my side?

2. What documents are required to be sent by University side in sealed and stamped envelope?

3. Who will issue transcripts in this case? should we get it from College or from Guj. Univ?

Thanks in advance for those who reply to my post.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Hi, I Don't know how to get transcripts from Gujarat University directly (You might have to go there, try calling them and ask for their process)but if all goes in vain you can use the services of mailtranscripts.com . i am not their representative but have used their service in the past, helped me get the transcripts from Uttar Pradesh Technical University.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Please avoid WES as they are too slow. My wife's evaluation is pending since the last 6 weeks and she completed her studies from Mumbai University.

mansiib

Jul 6, 2015
Ok but appreciate if someone cud guide on how to atleast get the documentation done from Gujarat university