+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES guidance

mansiib

Jul 6, 2015
Hello

I got my WES report today the report is fine I encountered that they have written like this 'names on academic reports are different from name above'. I am married so my surname is changed..nd my education reports name are maiden name. And I have entered last name as married surname in Wes

Hope so that's not an issue

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
Hello

I got my WES report today the report is fine I encountered that they have written like this 'names on academic reports are different from name above'. I am married so my surname is changed..nd my education reports name are maiden name. And I have entered last name as married surname in Wes

Hope so that's not an issue
It is not a big deal. My wife's name is also different on wes letter and her degrees. And we were fine.. Just explain it in LOE. You will be fine

mansiib

Jul 6, 2015
It is not a big deal. My wife's name is also different on wes letter and her degrees. And we were fine.. Just explain it in LOE. You will be fine
What is LOE and hope so that doesn't create problem in immigration and r u imigrated to canada

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
What is LOE and hope so that doesn't create problem in immigration and r u imigrated to canada
Letter of explanation.. You have the option to explain anything while you upload all your documents after getting ITA.
Yes we got our COPRs but not landed yet

mansiib

Jul 6, 2015
Oh ok great r u sure this does not create any problem in immigration even If I become primary applicant since it's clearly written in my WES doc it is appearing "the names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from name indicated above.".. so m little worried.

mansiib

Jul 6, 2015
Oh ok great r u sure this does not create any problem in immigration even If I become primary applicant since it's clearly written in my WES doc it is appearing "the names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from name indicated above.".. so m little worried.
And in ur wife doc was it mentioned as above..