+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES getting on my nerves

lovesumi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They received my courier on 2nd July.
Only after mailing them on 8th that they updated on 9th that they have received and evaluation is under process.
Till now the status has not changed :-\ :-X :'(

vijayrrk

Jan 31, 2015
Ottawa,ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-11-2015
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
lovesumi said:
Only after mailing them on 8th that they updated on 9th that they have received and evaluation is under process.
They clearly state that it takes upto 20 business days to complete evaluation. Be patient you will get yours in 15 working days max. You should get yours next week if they received your documents on July 2nd.
And there will only be three messages you would see from them
1) Awaiting for Documents
2) Documents received and Evaluation under process
3) Evaluation complete

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
lovesumi said:
20 days is what the average time WES asked for while heard recently from some of the forum members in this forum that for them, it took an average 40 to 45 days.

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
vijayrrk said:
They clearly state that it takes upto 20 business days to complete evaluation. Be patient you will get yours in 15 working days max. You should get yours next week if they received your documents on July 2nd.
And there will only be three messages you would see from them
1) Awaiting for Documents
2) Documents received and Evaluation under process
3) Evaluation complete

What could be wrong with my evaluation guys? My status has changed from waiting for verification to documents received - evaluation in progress twice but Wes Canada said they haven't received any documents. This is frustrating

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
bimbim said:
What could be wrong with my evaluation guys? My status has changed from waiting for verification to documents received - evaluation in progress twice but Wes Canada said they haven't received any documents. This is frustrating
Verification of documents means they will confirm with your university first and then evaluate. This is going to take good long time.

What your education is?

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
karenn1617 said:
Verification of documents means they will confirm with your university first and then evaluate. This is going to take good long time.

What your education is?
Higher National Diploma.
The problem I'm having with them is why did my status changed from waiting for verification from institution to documents received, evaluation in progress and they keep telling me they haven't received anything yet from the institution. I followed up with my school and they confirmed they replied wes by email for the verification

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you send the Higher National Diploma directly from Edexcel or awarding body? Or from your uni/center?