+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES for Rajasthan university - Anyone ???

ronu008

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Hi,

I'm trying to figure out if my university is not in the list, can I still get point for assessment? Has anyone got points in case like this?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Trying to bump this thread, hope someone answers soon. However you still need to get your ECA done. Meanwhile I would suggest you to speak with your university about the process of obtaining the transcripts including the fee and timelines.

ronu008

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Thanks man,

I already have received the invitation. I already have the transcripts ready with me. Its just the problem of getting points.

Srinucanada

May 21, 2018
Thanks man,

I already have received the invitation. I already have the transcripts ready with me. Its just the problem of getting points.
Hi buddy. Did you receive invitation from canada already? May i olease know from where did you get the eca done for your degree from jnrv university. Would be of big help. Thank you

Srinucanada

May 21, 2018
Thanks man,

Hi Bro. Did you get the invite based upon the degree eca done for jnrv university? Please help with information on how you got the eca as wes is not doing eca for this university