+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES for PTU B.Tech DEGREE need some quick confirmation

jamshedali

Aug 21, 2017

Can anyone tell me what does PTU want me to upload in these 2 boxes?? Totally confused!
It Says "Scan Copy of wes Form, Upper part Attested by Collage"
and "College Attested WAS Form. Before uploading WES form, It must be attested from college first."

My guess is that we have to get the WES Academics Request form attested by the college. But aren't both the boxes saying the same thing? And how will the college attest the upper part (A) which is for applicants?

And where do I upload this form then?

sandy100286

Sep 21, 2017
Sushant,

Go to support.ptu.edu.in

Login and submit a new ticket which says, I want to get my transcripts.

They will revert saying this is a payment query and will open a form for you to upload the marksheets of all 8 sems.

Scan your marksheets and pay online fee and get it shipped to your home address.

This will take about 15-20 days.

In the meantime, sign up for the WES ECA and complete their payment.

Once you have the envelope with you, COLOR XEROX your degree, take an envelope put your transcript envelope and your degree xerox inside and send to WES.

DONE.

P.S No need to go to college no need for WES letter nothing.
should I write my name and address on the envelop quoting "FROM" or the university name and address ?

Preet Dhesi

Dec 23, 2017
Hi

Can you please help me out as I applied for Transcripts on PTU website but I selected one option- that is Apply for Transcripts.

Is it good that I selected that option because on the website they give other options too such as

-Apply for transcript (this is what i selected at the moment)
-Apply for Attestation
-Apply for WES Form

As I didn't chooes Apply for WES form because I do not have any idea what to choose so I applied that..is this acceptable for WES or not.

sandy100286

Sep 21, 2017
You will receive the transcripts in a weeks time. Then courier the sealed envelope along with a colored xerox of your degree to Wes

apkaur

Dec 25, 2017
If I select "Request for transcript for Wes application", can I still get it delivered at my personal address to send all of the docs together?