+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES for PTU B.Tech DEGREE need some quick confirmation

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
heysushant said:
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for sharing information here. This thread is quite useful.
However, I have another doubt, I just called the Registrar at the PTU and they told me:

1. For the transcripts, I need the Xerox of all the DMCs - ok

2. Need to pay the fees, Rs 300 - ok

3. If there is a WES form, I need to get that attested from the College, do we need this form?
I ask this because I am planning to send the transcripts with he sealed envelope by myself, also the Univ will not send the Degree certificate, but WES will need the Xerox of the Degree certificate, so I thought that I will send the Xerox of the degree certificate and the sealed envelop myself in another envelope with the WES reference number on the top.

Could someone please confirm point 3, will it do?

Thanks & Regards!
No Need to attest the WES form from college .
Below thing to send to WES for ECA :-

1. WES Filled Form
2. Transcripts
3. Xerox copy of them - Make it self attested . No need for college attestation . You can include 10th and 12th Mark-sheets if you want

Gud Luck

heysushant

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Hi there,

Huge thanks!

I already had an account on the site, had tried many times but couldn't guess the correct query / subject.
Your comments made me try 2-3 times more and I just complete the formalities (uploaded the marksheets and paid Rs. 300 + 100 (delivery)).

:)

Hope this thread and Your & my comments help other people.

Regards!

armstrong

Jul 18, 2016
intensecool said:
Sushant,

Go to support.ptu.edu.in

Login and submit a new ticket which says, I want to get my transcripts.

They will revert saying this is a payment query and will open a form for you to upload the marksheets of all 8 sems.

Scan your marksheets and pay online fee and get it shipped to your home address.

This will take about 15-20 days.

In the meantime, sign up for the WES ECA and complete their payment.

Once you have the envelope with you, COLOR XEROX your degree, take an envelope put your transcript envelope and your degree xerox inside and send to WES.

DONE.

P.S No need to go to college no need for WES letter nothing.
itensecool,

Thank you very much for posting such useful information.
I have followed the same steps as mentioned by you and got the transcripts from university. The envelope I have received is sealed but not stamped and signed on front and back by the authentication officer. However, WES website says that:

"If the document is given to you to forward to WES, it must be attested & dated and placed in an official sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution that conducted the examination. If the envelope has been opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, the document will not be accepted by WES."

So, I have to visit the university to get the envelope stamped and signed?

Thanks!

jaymax

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-12-2016
Hi All,

Just wanted to add my experience. I simply took originals and photocopies of my degree and marksheets to PTU. There I told them I wanted these attested. It took me 300 rupees at PTU and 1 full day. They sealed the envelope and I put another photo copy of my degree and the sealed envelope in a larger envelope and sent it to WES.

I received my WES in 3 weeks. There is NO NEED for transcripts.

My wife's WES from MDU was done in the same way.

I got WES for both of us without any hassle.

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaymax said:
Hi All,

Just wanted to add my experience. I simply took originals and photocopies of my degree and marksheets to PTU. There I told them I wanted these attested. It took me 300 rupees at PTU and 1 full day. They sealed the envelope and I put another photo copy of my degree and the sealed envelope in a larger envelope and sent it to WES.

I received my WES in 3 weeks. There is NO NEED for transcripts.

My wife's WES from MDU was done in the same way.

I got WES for both of us without any hassle.
Hi Jaymax,

Thanks for your response. I have to do something similar for the WES for my wife. I have one question. After PTU attested your degree and marksheet, what all did they put inside the envelope before sealing it?

Awaiting your response. Thanks

jaymax

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-12-2016
Yes they did. Remember to bring your originals with you for same day resolution.

They sealed the copies in an envelope ( i had to ask but they did not object at all). It was all properly done with University Stamps and all. I just put another copy of my degree on in a larger envelope along with the PTU envelope and sent it to WES.

Did the same at MDU Rohtak for my wife.

jaymax

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-12-2016
raich said:
What is DMC and WES form means? please tell me
WES form is the form you get from WES after you register at their site. If you show that at PTU they ll make you get transcripts that take longer and cost more. I just went with original marksheets and degree and photo copies and asked them to attest it. If you carry originals they do that same day. They gave me all 8 semester marksheets n degree copy attested in sealed PTU envelope. I put in another degree copy and PTU envelope in a larger envelope and sent to WES.

DMC is Detailed Marks Card/Sheet.

raich

Aug 24, 2016
dear friend,
I received transcript from PTU. But later i come to know that only transcript won't help .. need photocopy of all attested mark sheet and degree certificate. So far, 4 months back has complete course so didnt gt certificate. I have only original marks sheet, NOC from college and transcript from PTU.

When i apply thru thr site, thy didnt have option to upload all 6 sem marksheet. Bit confused. Help me out how to get attested mark sheet from ptu

jaymax

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-12-2016
Go to PTU with Provisional degree, all mark sheets. Takes one day and is worth the hassle.

Ask them to attest. They ll do it.

Mention in a separate letter that course is just over convocation did not happen yet.

amittal89

Jul 19, 2016
Hi Intensecool,

I have applied for Transcripts on PTU website, I had asked 2 copies from them, I opened one and could find a single document with all subject listed on it and signed by PTU.
I wanted to confirm is this enough?
Or each DMC should be individually signed?

If yes, then what option do I need to select from PTU website?

There are option

-Apply for transcript (this is what i selected at the moment)
-Apply for Attestation
-Apply for WES Form

I am confused that what they actually need.

Please help.
Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards
Aditya Mittal

ZoobieS

Jun 29, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
Scarborough
AOR Received.
06/06/2023
amittal89 said:
Hi Intensecool,

I have applied for Transcripts on PTU website, I had asked 2 copies from them, I opened one and could find a single document with all subject listed on it and signed by PTU.
I wanted to confirm is this enough?
Or each DMC should be individually signed?

If yes, then what option do I need to select from PTU website?

There are option

-Apply for transcript (this is what i selected at the moment)
-Apply for Attestation
-Apply for WES Form

I am confused that what they actually need.

Please help.
Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards
Aditya Mittal
Hi Aditya,

Transcript is a single page document which has all subjects of all semesters mentioned on it.
When I applied, I selected WES form option on the website. You can also call them on the landline number mentioned and they explain the entire process. The process that I followed was:
1. Attestation of all DMCs copies from college
2. Attestation of Degree copy from college
3. Attestation of WES form from college
4. Application on PTU website, selecting WES form
It asks you to upload all DMCs and WES form.
They send the transcript and attested WES form in a sealed envelope within 15 days. I sent the same sealed envelope without opening, along with attested copy of degree together in an envelope to WES, and it was accepted by them

Hope this helps. All the best!

ZoobieS

Jun 29, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
Scarborough
AOR Received.
06/06/2023
amittal89 said:
Thanks mate.that helps.

So you did nit send DMC to WES, you only uploaded then for PTU WES request.
Yes, did not send DMCs to WES

Uploaded everything on PTU website along with fees. They sent the transcript in a sealed envelope to me. I sent that envelope and a self attested copy of degree to WES in a bigger DHL packet.