+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES for non-English document

fifi8094

Jul 10, 2016
Hello,
The secondary school certificate isn’t in English or French. In that case, it has to be translated into English and to be approved by local notary first and then it can be posted for WES evaluation? Can you please, let me know if this procedure is fine.
Many thanks.

alb009

Oct 10, 2015
fifi8094 said:
Hello,
The secondary school certificate isn’t in English or French. In that case, it has to be translated into English and to be approved by local notary first and then it can be posted for WES evaluation? Can you please, let me know if this procedure is fine.
Many thanks.
WES will decide on the evaluation process even if it is in other language.It depends on the country.

However for CIC , you MUST translate both your transcript & diploma certificate in English and have it notarized along with WES certification.

Check WES website to find your country/process for WES or try to contact them by email/phone.

fifi8094

Jul 10, 2016
Thanks a lot. Do I need WES evaluation to be done during EE account creation if I am accompanying applicant?

fifi8094

Jul 10, 2016
The marks received is already fixed in the certificate. So does it cover both certificate and transcript?

alb009

Oct 10, 2015
fifi8094 said:
Thanks a lot. Do I need WES evaluation to be done during EE account creation if I am accompanying applicant?
If primary applicant is claiming point for it in EE profile , then it is a must.If PA does not want to claim points for it , then it is not.
No WES , no points .

alb009

Oct 10, 2015
fifi8094 said:
The marks received is already fixed in the certificate. So does it cover both certificate and transcript?
Generally certificate and transcripts are different and you need to submit both.