Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello All,

I am currently in Canada and I am in the process of applying for PR. I had applied at WES for evaluating my Bachelors from India. I got a response from WES that my Transcript is incomplete as it does not have the 1st and 2nd Semester. This is because I was a lateral entry student and I got into the 2nd Year Bachelors after graduating from my Diploma Course. Now, WES is asking for the Diploma Certificates from the Univ.

My question is:

I have already submitted a copy of attested certificates of my Bachelors in a Univ-sealed envelope.
As I do not want my diploma to be evaluated, Would WES accept the Diploma Certificates without being attested by the University?

If not, can anyone guide me how to get Sealed certicates from Univ without having to visit the Univ ( I used a Logistics company got the certificated for me. They dont work with univ that I did diploma)

My Diploma course was from DOTE- Chennai.

Thanks in advance.

Ganesh1983

Dec 16, 2017
Hi Arav,

Any further update from WES , since i am also in the similar situation. I have sent them my degree transcript they have said it is incomplete reason i am direct admission to second year. And they need my first year transcript. SO i explained them through email and call finally they told tosend diploma trancript. And now after sending the diploma one they are , they updated the status as wrong documents , the exact wrding is below:

Statement of Marks | Not Accepted

Reason: The document received was not issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college). Mark sheets must be issued, attested and sent by the university or autonomous/constituent college.

Now i have did degree from Shivaji university and Diploma from other university (V.J.T.I). So definitely sending diploma transcript will be not be the same university.

And calling their customer service is of no help. they are not ale to understand lateral degree course.

Please update your how you proceeded. Will be an help to me as well as to others.

Thanks.
Ganeshan

arav12345

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Arav,

Any further update from WES , since i am also in the similar situation. I have sent them my degree transcript they have said it is incomplete reason i am direct admission to second year. And they need my first year transcript. SO i explained them through email and call finally they told tosend diploma trancript. And now after sending the diploma one they are , they updated the status as wrong documents , the exact wrding is below:

Reason: The document received was not issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college). Mark sheets must be issued, attested and sent by the university or autonomous/constituent college.

Now i have did degree from Shivaji university and Diploma from other university (V.J.T.I). So definitely sending diploma transcript will be not be the same university.

And calling their customer service is of no help. they are not ale to understand lateral degree course.

Please update your how you proceeded. Will be an help to me as well as to others.

Thanks.
Ganeshan
I am not sure about this yet because I haven't sent them my attested diploma marksheets yet. I sent them a copy of the marksheets and degree certificates for the diploma (unattested) and they have accepted the degree certificate but not the marksheets as they want them in a sealed envelope. I am still waiting for the certificates to be issued by the University.
Below is the response I got from them.

Diploma Certificate (Final or Provisional) | Accepted

Reason: The document was not received directly from the academic institution as required by WES.

Instructions: WES requires that this document be sent directly by the academic institution in an official sealed envelope. Please resubmit your academic documents according to the document requirements specified for your country of education.

Did you send your marksheets as such?

Email me at- aravindbalaji98@gmail.com

Prasath92

Jan 24, 2018
Hello All,

I am currently in Canada and I am in the process of applying for PR. I had applied at WES for evaluating my Bachelors from India. I got a response from WES that my Transcript is incomplete as it does not have the 1st and 2nd Semester. This is because I was a lateral entry student and I got into the 2nd Year Bachelors after graduating from my Diploma Course. Now, WES is asking for the Diploma Certificates from the Univ.

My question is:

I have already submitted a copy of attested certificates of my Bachelors in a Univ-sealed envelope.
As I do not want my diploma to be evaluated, Would WES accept the Diploma Certificates without being attested by the University?

If not, can anyone guide me how to get Sealed certicates from Univ without having to visit the Univ ( I used a Logistics company got the certificated for me. They dont work with univ that I did diploma)

Thanks in advance.
Hi Mr.Arav. Did you get ECA report from WES?

Feb 22, 2018
Hello All,

My question is:

Thanks in advance.
Hi Arav,

Did you get to know how to get the sealed transcript certificate from the DOTE, Even i am stuck in the same issue for my wife.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hi Arav,

Did you get to know how to get the sealed transcript certificate from the DOTE, Even i am stuck in the same issue for my wife.
did
Hello All,

My question is:

Thanks in advance.
Did you get through this situation? how...please help
I am under same issue and although mine was lateral entry but it was into first year as Bachelors is of 3 years which is equivalent to others of 4 years Bachelors....

arav12345

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
did

Did you get through this situation? how...please help
I am under same issue and although mine was lateral entry but it was into first year as Bachelors is of 3 years which is equivalent to others of 4 years Bachelors....[/QUOTE

Yes, I got through the situation, just submit the transcripts for your diploma as well as the bachelors

snafst.128

Feb 18, 2020
Hi Any body can help me I have submitted my Diploma Certificate to WES to evaluate, Actually my case is similar like above i have completed +2 schooling then i joint Diploma in direct 2nd year that means from 3rd semester now in my wes account status is hold due to 1st year mark sheet is not available in the envelope . please advise me how to solve this with wes canada.

Inm

Feb 12, 2018
KUWAIT
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
KUWAIT
App. Filed.......
17-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-07-2018
Med's Done....
25-06-2018
Am also facing the same Issue. I joined my diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of my +2 Schooling and recently WES has kept my status on hold and asking me to provide +2 mark sheet from board of Higher secondary examination. Please advise

Inm

Feb 12, 2018
KUWAIT
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
KUWAIT
App. Filed.......
17-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-07-2018
Med's Done....
25-06-2018
Hi Any body can help me I have submitted my Diploma Certificate to WES to evaluate, Actually my case is similar like above i have completed +2 schooling then i joint Diploma in direct 2nd year that means from 3rd semester now in my wes account status is hold due to 1st year mark sheet is not available in the envelope . please advise me how to solve this with wes canada.
Please let me know if you get you know some solution. Thanks

snafst.128

Feb 18, 2020
Am also facing the same Issue. I joined my diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of my +2 Schooling and recently WES has kept my status on hold and asking me to provide +2 mark sheet from board of Higher secondary examination. Please advise
hi dear can you send me screen shot of wes comment Because wes asking me to provide 1st year mark sheet they didn't say to me to provide +2 mark sheet, I ask in customer support service in wes web site still iam waiting for response, But i call DOTE chennai yesterday in our cases they are saying DOTE can provide letter that will state this student is direct second year he have no 1 st year mark sheet if you are in local available please check dote chennai gundy. I am not available india i am outside of india please send me is you get any information about this in email snafst.128@gmail.com or whatsapp +966556397191 Thanks.

Manoj Samy

Jul 29, 2020
Can someone help me out.Mine is similar one. After completing secondary, i joined diploma and Bachelors.

What is the steps you followed in case you got WES evaluation successful for diploma.

Your help would be appreciated