+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES for Diploma + Engineering

Jul 3, 2018
Hello,

I have done diploma for 3 years and then finished my bachelor's degree which is again 3 years. In this case, should I submit both diploma and Bachelor's certificates for WES ECA? Also, after WES assessment will I be able to select the option of two or more post-secondary credentials in the PR application?

Is there anyone who has the exact situation as mine and already got WES done? Please help!

Sourav

Feb 26, 2011
Hello,

I have done diploma for 3 years and then finished my bachelor's degree which is again 3 years. In this case, should I submit both diploma and Bachelor's certificates for WES ECA? Also, after WES assessment will I be able to select the option of two or more post-secondary credentials in the PR application?

Is there anyone who has the exact situation as mine and already got WES done? Please help!
Any Update on this similar situation for me?

vinaymatam

Dec 10, 2018
Hello,

Even I am in a similar situation, can anyone please reply to this post and help us understand?

prateekg92

Dec 3, 2018
Similar situation here, and even I'm in a bit of dilemma. Commenting here just in case someone could guide us!

RaveenAnand

Oct 11, 2020
Hi has anyone successful
Hello,

Hi..were you able to figure this out? Im in the same boat..have done a diploma in computer engineering after 10th and then lateral entry in degree in the 2nd year..

Can you pls guide how should the wes be done? And does this qualify for two degree or more?