+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES EVALUATION

Gayatri@li

Feb 19, 2021
Hi
I receive email today from WES
"
WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution."

Can someone please advise when and what action can we take to get the verification successfully and receive WES report.

How much time does it takes for JNTU-H to receive documents from WES and send them back.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Hi
I receive email today from WES
"
WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution."

Can someone please advise when and what action can we take to get the verification successfully and receive WES report.

How much time does it takes for JNTU-H to receive documents from WES and send them back.
Best to go to your university and let them know they’ve been sent docs and request them to process at the earliest. Also, explain to them that you need it for immigration

Gayatri@li

Feb 19, 2021
Best to go to your university and let them know they’ve been sent docs and request them to process at the earliest. Also, explain to them that you need it for immigration

Hi layin

Thank you for your reply.
But am out side of the country.
Tensed.

Ajju

Apr 7, 2019
INDIA
NOC Code......
Hi layin

Thank you for your reply.
But am out side of the country.
Tensed.
Most of the institutions in india is working remotely due to covid 19. My suggestion would be directly email to registrar office (academic). Only they shall send a reply to WES.