+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation

aquagirl

Dec 29, 2019
Hello friends,

I have created a profile in WES Canada. I have a Masters degree (MSc (Computer Science) from Banasthali Vidyapith University, India and a Bachelors degree (BCA) from ICFAI University, India.

As per WES website (required documents section) if the masters degree is not in Engineering or Philosophy or Technology, I need to my Bachelors degree as evaluated.

To what extent is this true? I understand that it doesn't hurt if we send both degrees to be evaluated. But getting transcripts from ICFAI university is a lengthy process as per many users and I do not want to go through it.

I want your views on the same. Should I go ahead with only masters evaluation or I should send bachelors degree as well.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Prerna

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Hello friends,

I have created a profile in WES Canada. I have a Masters degree (MSc (Computer Science) from Banasthali Vidyapith University, India and a Bachelors degree (BCA) from ICFAI University, India.

As per WES website (required documents section) if the masters degree is not in Engineering or Philosophy or Technology, I need to my Bachelors degree as evaluated.

To what extent is this true? I understand that it doesn't hurt if we send both degrees to be evaluated. But getting transcripts from ICFAI university is a lengthy process as per many users and I do not want to go through it.

I want your views on the same. Should I go ahead with only masters evaluation or I should send bachelors degree as well.

Thanks,
Prerna
Even if you go ahead by sending only masters documents without bachelors, they are going to ask for bachelors at a later stage that will make further delays . In my case , I had masters in engineering but still I sent bachelors as there is no extra charges but you get to evaluate two degrees . Moreover if they have all the documents at one, you can get your report within 2 months otherwise it can even take 4 to 5 months if they are not satisfied. So , its best you send your bachelors also.

Reactions: aquagirl

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello friends,

Thanks,
Prerna
Always beneficial to send a bachelor along with masters for evaluation to avoid delay. ECA is a lengthy procedure so one needs to be really quick in getting documents for verification. Send your bachelors and master documents together will save lots of time and efforts.

Reactions: aquagirl

aquagirl

Dec 29, 2019
Even if you go ahead by sending only masters documents without bachelors, they are going to ask for bachelors at a later stage that will make further delays . In my case , I had masters in engineering but still I sent bachelors as there is no extra charges but you get to evaluate two degrees . Moreover if they have all the documents at one, you can get your report within 2 months otherwise it can even take 4 to 5 months if they are not satisfied. So , its best you send your bachelors also.
Banasthali University is ready to send my masters transcript directly to WES, however, I am yet to contact ICFAI university for my bachelors transcript. I am slightly confused how to go about sending both the transcripts together as masters transcript will be sent directly by the university and for the bachelors I might have to send it myself (if ICFAI doesn't send it). The two transcripts would be reaching WES at different times, then how would they identify that it's for the same candidate.

aquagirl

Dec 29, 2019
Always beneficial to send a bachelor along with masters for evaluation to avoid delay. ECA is a lengthy procedure so one needs to be really quick in getting documents for verification. Send your bachelors and master documents together will save lots of time and efforts.
Banasthali University is ready to send my masters transcript directly to WES, however, I am yet to contact ICFAI university for my bachelors transcript. I am slightly confused how to go about sending both the transcripts together as masters transcript will be sent directly by the university and for the bachelors I might have to send it myself (if ICFAI doesn't send it). The two transcripts would be reaching WES at different times, then how would they identify that it's for the same candidate.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Once you made payment to WES towards ECA, you'll get WES to reference number which works as your identity, make sure ur university mentioned that WES reference number on the envelope.
It doesn't make any difference whether bachelors or master reached first, WES will notify you on everything.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Once you made payment to WES towards ECA, you'll get WES to reference number which works as your identity, make sure ur university mentioned that WES reference number on the envelope.
It doesn't make any difference whether bachelors or master reached first, WES will notify you on everything.
Please make sure that both transcripts were sealed and signed by the registrar or body conducting exams. WES won't accept any documents from your side except degree (Final/provisional) certificate.
Transcripts are mandatory to be sent by the university only. So both transcripts should be sealed, attested and signed by University and send by them only to WES.

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Make sure that even if you are sending documents on behalf of Ifcai, even then dont put your name on the envelope and send it from the nearest courier service where your university is located. Just keep in mind to put Wes reference number on envelope, it doesnt matter what document reaches there first. You will get updates by wes whenever they receive a packet.

Transcripts

Dec 14, 2019
WES will access documents as per WES reference number. You can send documents in different times and always check the progress of documents received at WES portal with tracking number.

Transcript process can be done from ICFAI UNIVERSITY The process can be done from Hyderabad Head office. Process time can take up to 10–15 working days to sent to WES.

Ankita289

Dec 31, 2019
Hi Prerna,

I also need transcript from BAnasthali for my masters , could you please help me with that?
What is the procedure ? How can they send directly to WES? I’m trying calling them but no one is picking call in their office.

than

Varnika Balan

Sep 30, 2021
Applying through MAIL TRANSCRIPTS would help you in getting transcripts for both your degrees online. Recently I applied through them for my daughter for her higher studies in canada. The team was very professional and they give each and every information about the application. Simply you need to apply and upload the documents and the other process will be handled by themselves. I would recommend you also for the same. (http://mailtranscripts.com/apply)