+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes evaluation

Nov 28, 2017
Hi! Please I have been on the evaluation process post-document stage, awaiting their evaluation since April this year.Processing time shows 20 days but this has spanned much longer than i thought.

My Masters Degree has been verified , but as for my Bachelor Degree they still await verification, although my institution (University of Lagos) has replied on this a second time.

I have also noticed the evaluation status fluctuates between being in progress and on hold .

I believe this is quite out of the ordinary ,and I have no idea what is going on, anyone have any idea please?

Thank you.

lkva

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
If your credentials are being assessed by WES (World Education Services) then the 20 days they 'advertise' on their website is only a rough estimate. I had my credentials evaluated by them last year and it took them 36 days. You need to be patient just a little while longer, and just keep an eye on your online WES account, they'll update it as they progress with the review of your paperwork.

vjkrish30

Jun 3, 2018
Hi! Please I have been on the evaluation process post-document stage, awaiting their evaluation since April this year.Processing time shows 20 days but this has spanned much longer than i thought.

My Masters Degree has been verified , but as for my Bachelor Degree they still await verification, although my institution (University of Lagos) has replied on this a second time.

I have also noticed the evaluation status fluctuates between being in progress and on hold .

I believe this is quite out of the ordinary ,and I have no idea what is going on, anyone have any idea please?

Thank you.
No worries, the processing time differs. My spouse had submitted bachelors and masters from same university but the evaluation time took a little longer for her Bachelors (about 35 days). Just be patient.

fresty

May 11, 2018

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

send them a mail. they usually respond to inquiries.