+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes evaluation

Ketan khanna

Oct 29, 2017
I have query regarding wes evaluation. I m at last stage of mba distance learning from nmims global access and I want to knw tht IT is registered with wes or not because in the database I m not getting the university name and on the otherside nmims staff is saying that they are ugc approved so it is valid and I wanna knw is it true or is their anyone who successfully evaluate from wes his/her degree from nmims global access

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
I have following qualification from two different UGC, AICTE, NAAC, BED certified universities in India -
  • Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Engineering (4 years) from Mumbai University - On campus mode
  • Graduate diploma in Software Testing (6 months) from IGNOU - Correspondence/online mode

I wanted to know with above mentioned qualification which of the following options I'm allowed to opt for express entry profile -
  1. Post-secondary program credential of three years or longer - 120 points
  2. Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer - 128 points

Note:
Please note that I have two qualifications i.e. one Bachelors degree (4 years) and one graduate diploma (6 months).

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

May 17, 2020
I have query regarding wes evaluation. I m at last stage of mba distance learning from nmims global access and I want to knw tht IT is registered with wes or not because in the database I m not getting the university name and on the otherside nmims staff is saying that they are ugc approved so it is valid and I wanna knw is it true or is their anyone who successfully evaluate from wes his/her degree from nmims global access

Hi Ketan,

Did you get your 2yrs distance learning PGDM from NISM evaluated by WES? What was it considered equivalent to?

May 17, 2020
It will be considered as one year post graduation diploma :)

Many thanks Ketan for quick reply.

I am wondering then how can they equate a regular 2yrs PGDM from NMIMS as equivalent to one year post graduate diploma?

There has to be some difference between the two while equating.

DrAman77

May 17, 2020
Hi all
i have issue regarding my wes documents.
my documents reached delhi on 12 march 2020 by registered post and till now there is no information regarding the status.
can somebody tellme what to do??

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Many thanks Ketan for quick reply.

I am wondering then how can they equate a regular 2yrs PGDM from NMIMS as equivalent to one year post graduate diploma?

Try some other agencies likes IQAS or university of Toronto.

There has to be some difference between the two while equating.