+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation

abhishekw

Feb 13, 2015
Dear Experts,

I did my MBA from University of Wales and studied in a college in London. The college (was in highly trusted list) went into liquidation after I completed my degree. I now wish to do the WES evaluation. I needed two favours from experts here. One is will the evaluation be valid? Second is that if my college is closed now for good (its not my mistake), will that affect my application??

Also can anyone guide me that how can I request my evaluation form to be filled and sealed from the University? I am currently in India.

Please help me for the above.
Thanks in advance.
Abhishek

supamh10

Star Member
May 23, 2013
abhishekw said:
Dear Experts,

I did my MBA from University of Wales and studied in a college in London. The college (was in highly trusted list) went into liquidation after I completed my degree. I now wish to do the WES evaluation. I needed two favours from experts here. One is will the evaluation be valid? Second is that if my college is closed now for good (its not my mistake), will that affect my application??

Also can anyone guide me that how can I request my evaluation form to be filled and sealed from the University? I am currently in India.

Please help me for the above.
Thanks in advance.
Abhishek
I am not sure, but requesting you not to take risk and fet ur Bachelor degree evaluated.

Lets see how the other experts answer

Many thanks