+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation report clarification.

azizmak

Nov 6, 2018
Hello all.

I have done my masters in US. and Bachelors in India from Mumbai university. For Evaluation I sent all my sealed transcripts and Degrees of both Bachelors and Masters to WES for Evaluation. Now i got a report of evaluation in one line stating my Masters is equivalent to Canadian masters. My question is
1. Did WES evaluated my Bachelors? and if yes why it is not stated that my bachelors is equivalent to Canadian Bachelors.
2. what do i write in EE profile . completed Bachelors but no Evaluation or completed Bachelors with Evaluation
Please help

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello all.

I have done my masters in US. and Bachelors in India from Mumbai university. For Evaluation I sent all my sealed transcripts and Degrees of both Bachelors and Masters to WES for Evaluation. Now i got a report of evaluation in one line stating my Masters is equivalent to Canadian masters. My question is
1. Did WES evaluated my Bachelors? and if yes why it is not stated that my bachelors is equivalent to Canadian Bachelors.
2. what do i write in EE profile . completed Bachelors but no Evaluation or completed Bachelors with Evaluation
Please help
In your EE profile, just mention Masters education. No need to mention anything about Bachelors Degree. This is because you have Masters from US