+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES EVALUATION QUERY

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
This is with regards to WES Evaluation related to Canadian immigration. I passed my first two years of BSC. IT (Bachelors of Science in Information Technology) full-time from Valia College, Mumbai University. After that, I completed my BSC. IT from Periyar University by undergoing all three years of BSC IT directly in one sitting through distance learning. My query is whether I should include the transcripts of 2 years from Valia College, Mumbai along with the transcripts from Periyar University, Salem, Tamilnadu to send to WES for evaluation. By the way, my final BSC IT degree certificate was awarded by Periyar University, which is a recognized university.
Also. after my BSC. IT, I completed my Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management from Jaipur National University, which is a recognized university, through distance learning. So, should I also have to do ECA or WES Evaluation for my post-graduate diploma?
After that, I came to Canada on a student visa and completed two graduate certificate programs from Fanshawe and Seneca College. Right now, I'm on a post-graduate work permit of 3 years.

Please guide me through my doubts.

Last edited by a moderator: