+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation - Query about Transcript

raniashok

Aug 5, 2014
Hi,

I'm from India and I'm going to apply for my education assessment through WES. I have done BCA from GNDU and MCA from PTU. From website I could understand that I need to submit photocopy of Degree certificate for both BCA and MCA and attested Detail Mark Sheets for both BCA and MCA. I wanted to know that Do I need to submit transcripts as well?? When I was getting my certificates attested other people applying for federal class were asking for transcripts as well but wes website does not mention that on required documents page. Please help me out.

Thanks a lot.

cyronn

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
raniashok said:
Hi,

I'm from India and I'm going to apply for my education assessment through WES. I have done BCA from GNDU and MCA from PTU. From website I could understand that I need to submit photocopy of Degree certificate for both BCA and MCA and attested Detail Mark Sheets for both BCA and MCA. I wanted to know that Do I need to submit transcripts as well?? When I was getting my certificates attested other people applying for federal class were asking for transcripts as well but wes website does not mention that on required documents page. Please help me out.

Thanks a lot.
You need to send transcripts for the degrees you want evaluated. WES's website mentions this. http://www.wes.org/required/index.asp