+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation Procedure from Karachi, Pakistan

someone191

Mar 14, 2015
At the time of my ECA I didn't get any help from internet on how to send my documents from Karachi Metric/Inter boards/HEC to WES. So I felt the need to help fellow Karachi Walas.

First of all you need to understand that you need to send documents of Intermediate and University both even if you are willing to get ECA only for highest degree. I am not sure about Metric Documents though but I have provided the procedure.

1. Go to Inter board office, go to room # 24 ask for Marks sheet verification form ... attach Inter Marksheet photocopy (both sides) and NIC copy with the form ... go to room #24 again and ask clerk to write fee on it (ask for most urgent verification 525 Rs.). Now go down the stairs and submit fee at Accounts section. Comeback to room #24 and submit form along with photocopies.

2. Come to Interboard office next working day along with following documents
i. An application in the name of Secretary BIEK asking for documents to send Docs to WES (one original and one copy for receiving)
ii. CNIC copy
iii. WES Request Form
iv. Photocopy of HSC Certificate (both sides) and
v. Payment Order of Rs. 1500 in the name of Secretary BIEK

Once you are in inter board office go to room # 24 and received your verified copy of Marks Sheet by showing receipt.

Now take this along with all above docs to room # 14. There is a guy named Hasan. Give him all these 6 documents. He will arrange it and direct you to Secretary office. There you can submit all these six documents, take a receiving on application's copy and come home.

*** They will verify your HSC certificate copy and then send docs to WES in 15 days time via Pakistan Post. You can comeback and take Tracking Number from same guy Hasan after 15 days (Tracking Number will only be active after 10 days). Shipment will take around 15 more days.

-------------------------------------------------------------

3. Go to Metric Board Office collect Marks Sheet Verification form from Room # 4 .... attach Marksheet Photocopy (Both Side) and CNIC copy .... ask the same guy to write urgent fee on it. Take all documents and follow the instruction in next step.

4. Go to room # 22, ask them to give Certificate Verification form ... attach two photocopies of Certificate (both sides) and CNIC copy ... ask them to write fee on it.

5. Submit fee of both forms in Account Section (Rs. 625 each) and submit back the forms in respective rooms.

6. Comeback after 15 days with WES request form and Rs. 3000, Take the verified copy of Marksheet by showing receipt. Then go to room # 22 and take the verified copy of Certificate. In the same room there is a table for WES Evaluation go there and give these three documents to him along with CNIC copy and Rs. 3000. The guy will ask you for your Cell number and message you tracking number the same day.

*** Documents will reach there within 4 days.

------------------------------------------------------

7. Attest your University's Degree and Transcript(s) from HEC. (Method is available on internet, use google). Don't forget to attest one copy of each document for WES.

8. Once all copies are attested, ask HEC guys to seal these copies in an envelope. They do it without any charge.

9. Go to DHL or TCS. Give them the envelope without disturbing any thing, do not forget to write your WES reference number on Envelope. Do not insert envelope in another envelope.

**** Shipment will take 4-5 days and there is an educational discount available on both TCS and DHL. Do not forget to use that.

Now anxiously wait for Email from WES. ;D

Akberansari

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
Doc's Request.
20-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-03-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Hi ,
This is a really helpful post. I m an O and A levels student. My freind did exactly the same for his Inter and Matric board. Did you get your ECA report?Mine is "Evalution in Progress" status.

Regards
Akber

auh_ab

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LV
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
subitted with application
I also did my o and a level. But sent my docz to icas as i hve done my masters from pvt uni. Still waitong for the report.
Expected to get this month

Celine.j

Aug 26, 2015
Thanks... this is really helpful... so first i got to go to the interboard before i can got the hec office to get the document attested..right?

AM12

Jun 18, 2015
but how to send the 0-a levels equalization??
any procedure for that.. IBCC said they dont send it!
Help

khixar

Oct 5, 2018
At the time of my ECA I didn't get any help from internet on how to send my documents from Karachi Metric/Inter boards/HEC to WES. So I felt the need to help fellow Karachi Walas.

First of all you need to understand that you need to send documents of Intermediate and University both even if you are willing to get ECA only for highest degree. I am not sure about Metric Documents though but I have provided the procedure.

1. Go to Inter board office, go to room # 24 ask for Marks sheet verification form ... attach Inter Marksheet photocopy (both sides) and NIC copy with the form ... go to room #24 again and ask clerk to write fee on it (ask for most urgent verification 525 Rs.). Now go down the stairs and submit fee at Accounts section. Comeback to room #24 and submit form along with photocopies.

2. Come to Interboard office next working day along with following documents
i. An application in the name of Secretary BIEK asking for documents to send Docs to WES (one original and one copy for receiving)
ii. CNIC copy
iii. WES Request Form
iv. Photocopy of HSC Certificate (both sides) and
v. Payment Order of Rs. 1500 in the name of Secretary BIEK

Once you are in inter board office go to room # 24 and received your verified copy of Marks Sheet by showing receipt.

Now take this along with all above docs to room # 14. There is a guy named Hasan. Give him all these 6 documents. He will arrange it and direct you to Secretary office. There you can submit all these six documents, take a receiving on application's copy and come home.

*** They will verify your HSC certificate copy and then send docs to WES in 15 days time via Pakistan Post. You can comeback and take Tracking Number from same guy Hasan after 15 days (Tracking Number will only be active after 10 days). Shipment will take around 15 more days.

-------------------------------------------------------------

3. Go to Metric Board Office collect Marks Sheet Verification form from Room # 4 .... attach Marksheet Photocopy (Both Side) and CNIC copy .... ask the same guy to write urgent fee on it. Take all documents and follow the instruction in next step.

4. Go to room # 22, ask them to give Certificate Verification form ... attach two photocopies of Certificate (both sides) and CNIC copy ... ask them to write fee on it.

5. Submit fee of both forms in Account Section (Rs. 625 each) and submit back the forms in respective rooms.

6. Comeback after 15 days with WES request form and Rs. 3000, Take the verified copy of Marksheet by showing receipt. Then go to room # 22 and take the verified copy of Certificate. In the same room there is a table for WES Evaluation go there and give these three documents to him along with CNIC copy and Rs. 3000. The guy will ask you for your Cell number and message you tracking number the same day.

*** Documents will reach there within 4 days.

------------------------------------------------------

7. Attest your University's Degree and Transcript(s) from HEC. (Method is available on internet, use google). Don't forget to attest one copy of each document for WES.

8. Once all copies are attested, ask HEC guys to seal these copies in an envelope. They do it without any charge.

9. Go to DHL or TCS. Give them the envelope without disturbing any thing, do not forget to write your WES reference number on Envelope. Do not insert envelope in another envelope.

**** Shipment will take 4-5 days and there is an educational discount available on both TCS and DHL. Do not forget to use that.

Now anxiously wait for Email from WES. ;D
Hi, my matric and inter marsheet and certificate is already attested back in 2015.
Now, Im going for evaluation from WES and need to know whether I just need the attested copies from the respective boards(attested, sealed and sent to Wes)? Or there is some other route?