+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation of BCS qualifications

Tavi

Dec 15, 2020
I'm pleased to let you know that my ECA is out and my BCS qualifications was evaluated to be the Canadian equivalent of a three year bachelors degree.

Thank you

All the best
Hi, which BCS certifications did you complete?

Sthillz

Feb 25, 2018
Hello house. Please I have OND alone, can I use bcs certificate together with it to apply for express entry?
No, you need to complete all three levels of the BCS IT course to get a degree equivalent which you can then combine with your ond. You can do the entire course in two years or even less. Sorry for late reply. All the best

HaleemahA

Jan 4, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Hi guys.
I have a B.Sc degree and I’m hoping to get register for BCS as additional degree.
Will I be able to combine my bsc and bcs certificate for “two or more degree” for express entry?

Sthillz

Feb 25, 2018
Thank you.

How long did it take you to complete the three and do you have any idea what each of the certificates is evaluated to?
It took two years.

Certificate evaluation- One year college certificate diploma- Diploma in IT (2 years)
Pgd- 3 year degree

Reactions: Tavi

Sthillz

Feb 25, 2018
Hi guys.
I have a B.Sc degree and I’m hoping to get register for BCS as additional degree.
Will I be able to combine my bsc and bcs certificate for “two or more degree” for express entry?
BCS certificate in IT is a certificate not a degree. It is "two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One of which should be for at least 3 years"

Your Bsc and BCS serves as two certificates

Jan 11, 2021
I want to apply for the certificate in IT (BCS LEVEL 4 CERTIFICATE IN IT with three core modules, Computer and network technology • Information systems • Software development ) and I need guidance about it. If anyone can help, Kindly DM.

Sthillz

Feb 25, 2018
I want to apply for the certificate in IT (BCS LEVEL 4 CERTIFICATE IN IT with three core modules, Computer and network technology • Information systems • Software development ) and I need guidance about it. If anyone can help, Kindly DM.
Talk to @ielts4canada on Instagram

Kingskid2020

Jan 15, 2021
Hi Guys. I'm new here and plan to register for the BCS certificate in IT coming up this May, any guidance will be appreciated. Thank you

Sthillz

Feb 25, 2018
Hi Guys. I'm new here and plan to register for the BCS certificate in IT coming up this May, any guidance will be appreciated. Thank you
Some friends did their classes with @ielts4canada find them on Instagram. A lot has changed since I did the exams. Good luck

Wenu

Feb 13, 2020
Is it possi
It took two years.

Certificate evaluation- One year college certificate diploma- Diploma in IT (2 years)
Pgd- 3 year degree

How long does it take to complete only the certificate in IT? & since it is evaluated as 1 year college certificate diploma is it okay to do just that and use it as 2 or more certificate if one already has a Bachelors degree.

Thanks in advance

Sthillz

Feb 25, 2018
Yes, you combine BCS and your degree to gain points for two certificates. I think the next exams are in March or May. You can check the BCS website that be sure or contact @ielts4canada on Instagram. They helped some people here