+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation not provided even after 20 business days

Daisy.Brahpuria

Jan 12, 2017
xpressentry said:
I have emailed them and received generic responses in bad English. When I called, I was placed on hold for and hung up after 30 minutes. They don't even have a fast track option. If I get the PDF evaluation, I'm good to enter the pool. I have opted for standard delivery so let the report come whenever it has to. I can always upload the PDF version of it. But even that is taking ages. Sorry for the rant but they are just too slow.
Same here, the calls usually are not answered. I had heard only positive reviews, hence chose WES. But it is turning out to be a nighmare

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Daisy.Brahpuria said:
Same here, the calls usually are not answered. I had heard only positive reviews, hence chose WES. But it is turning out to be a nighmare
I read bad reviews but everyone I knew used WES so I used WES.

alxms10

Dec 16, 2016
London-UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London-UK, then Paris-France, then Cairo-Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2016
Doc's Request.
19-10-2016
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
05/05/2017, then 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
22/06/2017
LANDED..........
07/08/2017
johnsyk said:
WES support is rubbish.
They do not even have an email ID to send any supporting documents if you want to appeal.
They take anywhere between 20 to 35 days to give an ECA.
They dont have a proper appeal process except send them a form message.
Their form message response is patchy.
Calls to them takes 40 minutes to be answered.
Once they answer, they really have nothing much to say.
They give wrong evaluations sometimes.

Overall its a pile of garbage. Try the others like ICES or IQAS or CES.
The fact that they do not answer the phone is a clear evidence that they're full of s***. i was on the phone for over 20 minutes with no answer!!

deariebel2011

Nov 3, 2016
Am also awaiting ECA from Wes for about a month. Pls what telephone number did you guys use to try reach them because the line I have been trying always directs me back to the website. Really annoying to see ITA flying by

Anpar

Jan 10, 2017
Same is the case with me, its been a month. Hoping to get it soon.
Anyone who know their contact number,please do provide us.
Thanks

jtoc

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
While WES has generated my report in the online account, I believe the true copy is required as well. Been almost 50 days, still the same has not reached my place. Any advice pl?? Thanks in advance.

Anpar

Jan 10, 2017
jtoc said:
While WES has generated my report in the online account, I believe the true copy is required as well. Been almost 50 days, still the same has not reached my place. Any advice pl?? Thanks in advance.

Hi, did you tried contacting them?

alxms10

Dec 16, 2016
London-UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London-UK, then Paris-France, then Cairo-Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2016
Doc's Request.
19-10-2016
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
05/05/2017, then 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
22/06/2017
LANDED..........
07/08/2017
jtoc said:
The electronic (PDF) copy is enough for ITA/PR purposes; you don't have to wait for the hard copy

mmtsd1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
@Daisy.Brahpuria

Kindly would like to ask you, have you received your report???? Wes has received my documents on 16 Dec, 2016 and yet /i have no response from their side,,,,

could anyone advise concerning their processing time during Dec/Jan

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I have received my ECA report 18 days after the status changed to evaluation in progress. I'm waiting for my wife's ECA. I emailed them asking them for a completion date. They stuck to the time frame they gave me. My wife's completion date is 3rd Feb.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
I am the principal applicant and have my ECA in place but spouse's WES report is pending. Currently her education points are not added to my CRS which is 457. Can I still accept the ITA without putting spouse's ECA, if the next draw is below 457?

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
vishalg said:
I am the principal applicant and have my ECA in place but spouse's WES report is pending. Currently her education points are not added to my CRS which is 457. Can I still accept the ITA without putting spouse's ECA, if the next draw is below 457?
Yes you can but there will be a recalculation of points but if your CRS cannot fall below the cut off.

I think i am going to do the same. I did not enter the pool as I was waiting for WES. Now I have mine and I am the principal applicant. Once my wife's ECA evaluation is done, I will add her. I turn 30 in 2 weeks if I get the ITA next week, I will be a happy camper.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
xpressentry said:
Yes you can but there will be a recalculation of points but if your CRS cannot fall below the cut off.

I think i am going to do the same. I did not enter the pool as I was waiting for WES. Now I have mine and I am the principal applicant. Once my wife's ECA evaluation is done, I will add her. I turn 30 in 2 weeks if I get the ITA next week, I will be a happy camper.
Thanks, CRS won't fall below the cutoff as spouse's score will be added to it and no birthday for me in next 6 months :)
Hope you get an ITA before your birthday

mmtsd1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Thank you guys for your advise,,,,,, but just one more question for those who have already received a report,,,

since I am going to use the electronic version to enter the pool,,, cause the hard copy might take time to arrive,,, my question is,,, is the issuing date on the report the same as the day of report completion.....

I need to fill the date of issue field,,,, and I dont want to change it later :)

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
mmtsd1 said:
Thank you guys for your advise,,,,,, but just one more question for those who have already received a report,,,

since I am going to use the electronic version to enter the pool,,, cause the hard copy might take time to arrive,,, my question is,,, is the issuing date on the report the same as the day of report completion.....

I need to fill the date of issue field,,,, and I dont want to change it later :)
it is same, you can go ahead with the PDF version