+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation for US/Indian credentials

nikkaush

Nov 25, 2021
Hello,

I have a B-tech from India and a Master's from the US.
As far as I've researched, I only need to provide credentials for the highest degree, which in my case would be the Master's degree from the US.
I will be applying as a primary application, and haven't started the application yet.

Can someone please confirm the below-mentioned doubts?

1. Do I need to get the US credentials (Master's degree) evaluated from WES?
  2. Is there a need to get Indian credentials (B-tech degree) evaluated from WES?
    1. If no, and I still chose to do it, will it have any impact on the chances of approval/denied on the PR application?
Thanks!

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hello,

I have a B-tech from India and a Master's from the US.
As far as I've researched, I only need to provide credentials for the highest degree, which in my case would be the Master's degree from the US.
I will be applying as a primary application, and haven't started the application yet.

Can someone please confirm the below-mentioned doubts?

1. Do I need to get the US credentials (Master's degree) evaluated from WES?
  2. Is there a need to get Indian credentials (B-tech degree) evaluated from WES?
    1. If no, and I still chose to do it, will it have any impact on the chances of approval/denied on the PR application?
Thanks!
Yes you need to get your master's degree evaluated. No need for bachelor's degree, you can still do it by paying extra fees but wont add any value to your application either way.