+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation for MBA from India-PLease Guide

Mayursharma86

Jun 3, 2015
Hii
I am seeking guidance for evaluation of my MBA(fin) from WES canada.i wish to know do i have to send only my MBA transcripts for evaluation or do i have to send graduation transcripts as well alongwith.
please help

regards
mayur sharma

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mayursharma86 said:
Hii
I am seeking guidance for evaluation of my MBA(fin) from WES canada.i wish to know do i have to send only my MBA transcripts for evaluation or do i have to send graduation transcripts as well alongwith.
please help

regards
mayur sharma
You'll have to get WES to validate both your Bachelors and Masters. See below my response to another user - I believe most of it is relevant in your case as well.

Go through this link (http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp) for India specific guidance as well.

Follow these steps for a hassle-free experience with WES

1. Get a provisional assessment done for all your educational qualifications at this link http://www.wes.org/ca/evaluations/preliminary.asp

2. Based on the provisional assessment report, you can decide which qualifications are likely to be validated as equivalent to Canadian credentials and also at what level.

3. After this, you can take an informed decision to apply for ECA from WES. You need to apply for Document-by-Document evaluation and you can decide to do this for single/multiple qualifications.

4. Once you've created your WES profile online, received the reference number, you'll have to send them official transcripts (signed off by the concerned authority at your University and sealed & signed by the same authority) in a sealed envelope to WES Canada.

5. You can send multiple sealed covers corresponding to multiple qualifications INSIDE one master sealed cover so that you save on some courier expenses. Include your Degree certificate copies separately as well. DHL, FedEx are usually reliable and have efficient tracking methods. Do not forget to superscribe the outside envelope with your reference number so that the receiver at WES know that this belongs to your file.

6. Keep a track of the status changes on your WES account online to see if they want you to do something else. Otherwise, expect a response from them in 4-6 weeks.

All the best!