+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation for master degree

viral6686

Sep 26, 2019
Hi,

I have one question , I completed my master's and bachelor's education from different universities and as per new rules all transcripts has to send by institutions only so how can I proceed ? Can anyone guide me....

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
Hi,

I have one question , I completed my master's and bachelor's education from different universities and as per new rules all transcripts has to send by institutions only so how can I proceed ? Can anyone guide me....
Create your WES profile and make the payment. Then apply for transcripts in both University and have them send it to WES. In both transcript envelope, WES reference no. would be same.

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
For a person with a bachelor and master degree, does she need to evaluate both from WES or only evaluation for the master degree will suffice? In that case, she just needs to send the master degree transcript to WES. Please let me know.
Varies from country to country.

Dimple Bajaj

Mar 24, 2022
Hi Everyone.
These are my Educational Qualification :

1. Bachelors from Delhi University , India ( 3 yrs)
2. MBA , India ( 2yrs)
3. MSC Engineering management (USA)

1)I have done my Bachelors and MBA from India and Masters in Engineering Management from USA. I want to send my degrees for evaluation to WES .
Should I send my Bachelors degree as well or Masters from USA and MBA from India .. these two are enough ?

2) Does WES evaluates degree from USA as on WES website it is written under Note :

"If part of your study for this credential was completed at a U.S. Institution, please also indicate U.S. study on a separate entry.
Please note, while WES does not evaluate U.S. credentials, we do need this information to complete your evaluation."

Please guide as to what all degrees should I send for Evaluation as I was told by someone that Bachelors degree is not needed if you have 2 masters degree and I want to make sure if WES does evaluates degree done from USA itself.

Margot Shine

Star Member
Jan 27, 2022
Hi Everyone.
These are my Educational Qualification :

1. Bachelors from Delhi University , India ( 3 yrs)
2. MBA , India ( 2yrs)
3. MSC Engineering management (USA)

1)I have done my Bachelors and MBA from India and Masters in Engineering Management from USA. I want to send my degrees for evaluation to WES .
Should I send my Bachelors degree as well or Masters from USA and MBA from India .. these two are enough ?

2) Does WES evaluates degree from USA as on WES website it is written under Note :

"If part of your study for this credential was completed at a U.S. Institution, please also indicate U.S. study on a separate entry.
Please note, while WES does not evaluate U.S. credentials, we do need this information to complete your evaluation."

Please guide as to what all degrees should I send for Evaluation as I was told by someone that Bachelors degree is not needed if you have 2 masters degree and I want to make sure if WES does evaluates degree done from USA itself.
Hi! I've sent only my master for evaluation.
But it depends. Check this blog post from WES: https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/requirements-canada-educational-credential-assessment-eca/

sarab0203

May 13, 2019
**DEGREE EQUIVALENCY ENQUIRY - THE UNITED KINGDOM**
Hello,
I hold a Post Graduate Certificate in Management from the University of Glamorgan (UK) with the below details:
Total Duration: 16 months
Credits: 80
Total No. of Modules: 13
Course Originally Enrolled For MSc Management (12 Months Duration)
I wish to know what will be the Canadian Equivalency for the above credential, so as to apply for evaluation for Immigration purposes.