+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation for ISB 1 year MBA

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Right, that report I mentioned with the remark was from 2014... but I guess now I can get points, right?

irt I
Yes, you should, but you will have to reapply for ECA. WES updated it's timelines and now takes around 2ish months to process ECA's after receiving your documents and payment.

can123_9304

Jan 6, 2020
Hi @dotslash227,

So it is confirmed that ISB degree is considered as an additional degree right ? I can just stick to WES then to get points for dual degree ? Also, how much time did WES actually take to process the documents from the date of receipt ?

Thanks

acchug

Jun 12, 2020
Hi @dotslash227,

So it is confirmed that ISB degree is considered as an additional degree right ? I can just stick to WES then to get points for dual degree ? Also, how much time did WES actually take to process the documents from the date of receipt ?

Thanks

Hi @can123_9304 ,
DId you got your ISB credentials evaluated? I am also an ISB alumni and applying for WES ECA evaluation and wanted to check if ISB PGP is recognized?
Also can you tell me what did you select for Type of Education on WES application for ISB? I am thinking to select "Professional Education".

Abhishek85

Jan 26, 2020
Hi @can123_9304 ,
DId you got your ISB credentials evaluated? I am also an ISB alumni and applying for WES ECA evaluation and wanted to check if ISB PGP is recognized?
Also can you tell me what did you select for Type of Education on WES application for ISB? I am thinking to select "Professional Education".
Hi accchug
Did you get the evaluation report yet? Did WES evaluate ISB PGP as equivalent to Master's degree?

gsharma004

Nov 17, 2020
Hi,
Did anyone get their ISB 1 year executive MBA recognized by any agency? CES responded with Out of Scope.

· Credential #2: Indian School of Business - (we do not assess credentials from this school) - out-of-scope

SanaFa28dec@

Apr 24, 2022
Hey All,

Hope you guys are doing, I have done Master in Computer Science 1 and half year and Bachelors in Computer Science 4 years,

Will I get Mater equivalence from any organization? Wes has declared my master as 4 years bachelors.

Thanks